Occasional Contributor

Double orders and hanging up on customers?

[ Edited ]

So for Wen shows I tried to order  a product it wouldn't go through. I checked and checked it didn't show up. No luck. So I ordered it again. Well lo and behold there it is now i've ordered 2 of the same product. 

I call in and just under 16 hrs it's already too far along to cancel???  I waited 8 minutes to speak to somebody she told me they can't cancel it and hung up on me.....................................................seriously?????????????????

I am livid!!! You hung up on a customer, didn't help the customer....who do you think your working for??????

Back on hold for what I'm sure won't work so if there's a helper on here....order #*** needs to be canceled. Tho to be honest you charged me for 3 products!!!! Fix it ....no more excuses. I stuck up for you guys when ppl talked about you doing this and now you've done it to me. 

edited to remove presonal information (order number)

Honored Contributor

Re: Double orders and hanging up on customers?

I doubt any CS rep would hang up on a caller unless that was the only option.  Many times the caller is angry and that anger turns into a bad attitude and unpleasant conversation/yelling/ranting.  Refusal to listen.  The only option at this point would be to disconnect the call.

Honored Contributor

Couldn't you just privately email the QVC social team? Your rants come across as...well, as rants and we can't help you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too have a double order that they said can not be cancelled.

When my order didn't go through online I waited a full 24 hours to make sure it didn't show up. When it didn't show up the next day I ordered it again. The 3rd day I had 2 orders. Mine is flameless candles. Now I have to return them.

I have never had a rude customer service person...they have always been very nice on the phone. It isn't their fault the system didn't work properly...but a nuisance I have to return it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MissMissyP 

I am very sorry for your expereince.  I am sorry that we weren't able to cancel your order. If you wish, you may return the item for a full refund upon receipt of the order. Simply follow the return instructions on the enclosed pack slip. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Couldn't you just privately email the QVC social team? Your rants come across as...well, as rants and we can't help you.

Isn't the Customer Care thread for customers to reach out to the mods?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@mom2four0418- you are correct and a moderator did indeed reach out to OP.

Occasional Contributor

Feel free not to read the posts in Customer Care then.

Occasional Contributor

Oh trust me...I'd have doubted it also. I had read many posts on the FB group of people sayign this happened and stuck up for Q but I'm in the middle of saying "Is there anything that......(hang up) be done"......... I'm a mature woman. I do not give cause for anybody to be hanging uip on me. 

Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@mom2four0418- you are correct and a moderator did indeed reach out to OP.

Correct! Smiley Happy  Customer Care.