Respected Contributor

Re: Don't apply for the QCard...

l love my Qcard. 

Ever hear of a thing called COVID 19?  People need to realize how much is impacted by the Virus.  Patience is a virtue.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't speak of experience with Synchony Bank but as for the QVC customer service reps, I have never had a bad experience with them. Quite honestly, they are the most polite, helpful reps at any company I have ever dealt with on the phone, so I have a hard time believing that one of them actually cussed at the OP. I believe that most customer service call interactions are recorded at pretty much any company so why a rep would cuss at a customer knowing that, idk. 🤔

Occasional Contributor

They have resovled my issue thx QVC

Trusted Contributor

No, I don't believe a QVC rep, cussed at the OP.

I assume, that QVC, records their calls.  Call centers are one of the largest users, of this technology.  They also, often, have very specific guidelines, and even scripts, that rep's are required to use.  I'm pretty sure, that cussing at customers, is not a part of the script.  I'm further guessing, that, such behavior, would be a real quick road, to unemployment! 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@disatified customer 0711, this is the second thread you have started about this.  I understand your frustration but did you e-mail the CS rep who responded to you in your other thread?  They are generally very helpful.

@Lipstickdiva 

Of course not.....it's way more fun to create drama....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@disatified customer 0711 wrote:

I applied for their QCard back in February and was told 4-6 weeks I would receive $40.00 credit towards my next purchase. Well, No credit was issued and trying to get someone on the ****** phone is almost imposible. I have tried to chat live, I have sent e-mails that went unanswered. I tried to place a new order for some lights and called to get my $40.00 they told me to wait 4-5 more days and I waited then called again only to be cussed at by their rep, so I canceled the order because it would have charged my new QCard. I loved QVC but, I will not be placing any orderrs until this is cleared up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Contributor

They doooooo cuss at you.  I just got off the phone with one.

New Contributor

This card and Synchrony Bank are just terrible.  I'm paying off my balance ance getting this horrible credit card out of my pocket.   This bank card is nothing but loan sharks swimming around your money.  Lots of unethical practices.  Diann

Esteemed Contributor

Why would a person get a credit card just to receive a promotion?