Super Contributor

Does anyone know how to order off computer and keep from getting easypay?

I order a lot and like to do it on pc , rather than call.  So I wind up with all these easypays and it is difficult to pay off each month.  I have to call customer service and they seem to know how to figure it out.  One month I just added it up myself and sent a check for it all, instead they sent me half the money back.  If anyone knows a better way, would appreciate the advice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know how to order off computer and keep from getting easypay?

Yes, do NOT use the quick checkout option. That will always default to easy pay and the last credit card you entered online. (If it's a Q Card, that also defaults to easy pay.) Instead, go through each step and select one payment for each item.

That's what I do. It doesn't take long and ensures I get the right payments on the right card.

Honored Contributor

Don't click the speed buy button.  As you go through the buying pages, there is one where you can click one payment.  With the q card, everything defaults to easy pay.

Honored Contributor

Go to your acct.  Onthe left-hand side, click on easy pay.  You should see an option to pay in full.  I don't use easy pay anymore but that's how it used to work.

QVC Customer Care

@proofer wrote:

I order a lot and like to do it on pc , rather than call.  So I wind up with all these easypays and it is difficult to pay off each month.  I have to call customer service and they seem to know how to figure it out.  One month I just added it up myself and sent a check for it all, instead they sent me half the money back.  If anyone knows a better way, would appreciate the advice.

@proofer when you place your order, on the payment screen it gives you the option to "uncheck" the box and have a one time payment.  I hope this helps.  If you need further assistance, you can email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll be happy to take a look at the orders for you.  We can also bill your easy pays for you or apply them to the credit when you call in.  You don't have to send in a check.  

Melvin, Customer Care

New Contributor

Why do They default to EasyPay?Never used to do this. I ordered several items, had to click on each item, but one got through. SO frustrating!