Respected Contributor

I was looking at DSW as I am eyeing a pair of Eastland sandals. They're $49 on DSW and $60 on QVC. 😳 Plus free ship at DSW. You know I won't buy them here. 

Respected Contributor

LOL!  Thanks for the laugh.  Not a chance, no way.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine I just woke up! I must have been sleeping when I started this thread!! Lol 😂🤣

Honored Contributor

Oh sure.......but you also have to tell them you're an elderly widow on a fixed income.    (I used to cringe when my ma used that line......)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Does QVC price match?

[ Edited ]

When donkeys fly.     flying_donkey_by_siamcat_demeter-d5k5nf0.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

So funny....I did the same thing with sandals.  Ordered them here and then, checked other websites.  DSW had them for more than $20 less, plus free ship.  I cancelled the original order and went the DSW route. They arrived very quickly too!

Esteemed Contributor

THanks for the laugh of the day.

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet I get a good laugh out of some of the post on the forums. Ya, know QVC should try this. My sig other had purchased a certain name brand (can't rem name) electric/acoustic violin from Musicians's Friend and it was on back order for months. He finally found another one at a higher price of course, it was the brand Barcus Berry. MF had it in stick and it was almost $200 more. I found it on another site on sale, emailed them and ask them if they would price match, they said if I could show them the website, item and price they would gladly do it. I emailed all the info and they honored it. 

The mark up on some of this stuff in retail is unbelievable. I'm sure they still made money. Anyway, glad you got a good laugh. 

@Kachina624  Loved the donkey picture!! 😂