Valued Contributor

Re: Do you slow this site on purpose on event days?

I too had problems yesterday on this website and almost gave up.  I have to wonder if customers will stick with QVC during all of these growing pains.  I mean why not offer free shipping every day with a minimum purchase like most companies?  Why are refunds so slow when Amazon issues refunds the day you hand it off to UPS?  Shipping also is just annoyingly slow.  On air programs are dreadful and for the majority of time unwatchable.  Searching for items online is now a chore.  And on top of it all prices have increased across the board by a lot!  QVC may end up like Amazon or Sears...jury is out.

Regular Contributor

Re: Do you slow this site on purpose on event days?

@QPrincess wrote:

It is beyond annoying and yet we should be used to it. Always seems to happen on any special kind of shopping day. Who has time to wait 5 minutes for an item to load. There are good things about QVC shopping but the IT department is sure not one of them!!!

I'm still upset that they thought it was a good idea to take away the Notes section on the Wish List.

And why is it that you have to enter things twice? You sign in with password, etc. and then if you want to post on forums, you must do it again.

And why can you not read any reviews of anything in your Wish List????? You have to enter the item number in the search box to be able to read reviews! You should be able to do so right in your Wish List.

Oh yes, I have been thinking these very things you mention here!  Very frustrating at just the wrong times...Woman Frustrated

Of course let us not forget that it is "Mercury in Retrograde" time again!  Runs from approximately 11.01.2018 to 12.06.2018 and the shadow time takes us through  12.24.2018, so expect delays with orders and computer/electronic issues!

Also, basic communication skills, that lead to misunderstandings, will be on the fritz.Smiley Wink