Frequent Contributor

Do Not Delete Email from QVC

I made a return and at the suggestion of @Kachina ✔I contacted QVC Social by email. Yep, they verified the return and refund amount. Just received this "D N D"email from the Q about my return, order. #, the CC used, yet the amount was 0 ? This is my first email regarding a return. Something new?
Honored Contributor

Re: Do Not Delete Email from QVC

They have been doing that for along time now.  I have always received emails when my return was processed.

Respected Contributor

I've received the same, one email said zero refund and another email showed the correct amount, and my bank also shows the correct refund amount.  

Maybe they are acknowledging that the return has arrived, and then when the finally get to the paperwork, the exact amount due is then credited to your account.

I think refunds and returns are still a huge challenge to QVC.  I had a return and email acknowledgement and then had to call to make sure the refund amount was done.  It took too many weeks for a simple return to have the credit processed.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

i always get an email saying that "my return is on its way back to qvc" and an email saying "dont delete your refund is on its way."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Thanks much
Valued Contributor

I have been having major issues with a couple of returns.  I have not returned that much over the years.  I have just returned three items.

The first was a shirt in wrong packaging..it was received but to this day it was not credited.  I called and finally had CS agree with me that it should be credited.  The second item was a ring, it was shipped and no tracking.  Went to post office they told me that it was picked up.  Never showed where it was, CS just gave me credit.  I just sent back a Cuddle Dud hoodie running to small, exchanging for a med.  Now I am watching to see what will happen to it.  I have never had so much trouble and am a little worried about future returns.  I get the return its on its way but that is it.  I have not received your refund is on it way.  

QVC Customer Care

@tampalady 

If you would please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include the order number (or descriptiion) of the order that needs to be credited and the Cuddle Dude hoodie for exchange.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Kimnola - Whenever I get a proactive refund through the assistance of the social team, the email confirmation I receive always says $0 (and the $0 refund amount has also occasionally appeared when I've waited for the long standard processing of a return). As others have noted, I haven't had any problems with the correct refund amount being applied to my account/card, and typically about two or three weeks later, my QVC order page online also displays "RETURNED" instead of "SHIPPED" for the item and shows the refund amount.

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc 

When the social team processes refunds, we have to do it manually so it takes time for it to show as return processed. Sorry if it is confusing!

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC - It's no problem at all now that I have experienced how everything works; I just thought I'd share details for the OP. You and your team are always fantastic!