Esteemed Contributor

Do Bliss products ship from QVC or the supplier?

@ QVC Moderator  -  I placed an order for Bliss foldable chair over a week ago and it is still "In Process" with an EDD date of 05/13/19. Why hasn't it been shipped in a week? Or, does Bliss take more orders than they have product . . . then, manufacture the chair (or whatever)?  I tried to cancel, but could not (of course). 

I should have gone to a Big Box Store and purchased a folding lawn chair for my grandson's games! Thought it would be convenient (not having to lug it out to my car with my weak back), but it's more expensive and turning into a concern that the chair won't arrive by the EDD. 

If it isn't here by my grandson's games, I'm going to return it to QVC unopened. Marked "REFUSED" and I don't expect to pay for any return Shipping. This is unsatisfactory.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Re: Do Bliss products ship from QVC or the supplier?

I ordered a bliss rocking chair a few weeks ago on free shipping day.  It came within a week.

This is my second bliss chair (first was a gravity chair).  You say you wanted it to take to games, I find these chairs heavy.  May not be the best choice to cart around.

Esteemed Contributor

Between the long drawn out In Process orders and the notice about having delays in processing returns and account credits....seems like something odd is going on there at the Q.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @BirkiLady I checked your order and no the Bliss chair does not ship from the vendor. Your chair appearrs to be loading on the truck to ship.  Keep an eye out once it is scanned into the first hub you should get a tracking number.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Thank you, Alice, for the helpful information. I'm waiting patiently!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone  My order was placed before the free shipping day! And it's still "In Process"! This is simply a folding chair. I don't think it sounded heavy, but if it is I'll have to return it. With my healing fractured back, I'm still unable to lift heavy things. Yep, I should have gone to a Big Box Store! The money and time saved would have been a huge benefit. Live and learn.

Perhaps I'll really like the chair? Who knows? LOL  Patiently waiting for the thing to ship!

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  Is this the zero gravity chair you ordered?  If so, it's very heavy.  I had to drag it from the front door to the patio.  Bliss makes a very sturdy chair but they're not lightweight.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  It's simply a fold-up chair to take to my grandson's games. Zero gravity? IDK. Don't remember QVC stressing anything about that, but I don't have clue what you and a previous poster mean! It folds up as I've previously stated. Simple and easy to carry from the car to the fields (I hope). Seems like it is 13 lbs. Guess I'll find out! If not, it will be returned and I'll pay return S&H per QVC's policy. (Feeling better this AM and have slept most of the night!)

ETA: With my back, I was looking for a study, well-made chair. Sitting in a fold-up chair is going to be a challenge unless it has some support. It's Item M-61013 if you want to check it out. 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  No, that's not the zero gravity chair.  You should be okay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The Bliss Fold-up Chair shipped today! Help from a QVC Moderator always seems to work. Smiley Very Happy  Or, it makes me feel so much better to have answers! The Mods are the best.