Occasional Contributor

Disney Pajamas came in a package that said REJECT?

I ordered some cute Disney PJs for a friend who loves Disney to keep for Christmas. They did not come in a package with a QVC label on it.  It came in a package which had a return address called REJECT.  What is this?  I don't want seconds, etc.  Very confusing. Can anyone help?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Disney Pajamas came in a package that said REJECT?

Called CS and they are sending out another pair.  I was wrong in my first post.  The REJECT sticker was on the back of the outside of the package.  Still, I have never seen this before.  CS was very nice and are sending out another pair.

Honored Contributor

I had reject on something I ordered recently.  There was nothing wrong with the product and I kept it.  Not sure why this happens.

Honored Contributor

I've had this happen in the past.  It's not something to do with the item being shipped.

In my experience, it was to do with the package being misdirected and "rejected" and rerouted.  At least that's what I was informed at the time.

The "Reject" label is put there by whichever carrier is involved, not QVC or any retailer.

Trusted Contributor

Not sure about your return address saying reject but this comes up weekly on the QVC FB page.  It's the post office putting the reject sticker on the package. 

It basically has been rejected by the automated sorting machine or the packaging has been damaged. Yours is probably something similar.

292231861_5870262902988314_642710916429877378_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr 

I had that happen on one of my QVC orders.  The items inside were fine.

My order status still reads "Order Information Received" and no further tracking.  I've had the package for weeks.  Apparently when the machine rejects it they don't update the tracking by hand.