Occasional Contributor

I ordered a set of ED on Air candles.  When I received them, one of the candles was 3/4 burnt and was not in a box.  I realized it was an As Is product but I have ordered 2 other sets with no problems.  Do they not check the products before they resell the items?  I can not believe they would resell a already burnt down candle.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Disgusted with As Is order

Return the set as damaged, and have them pay shipping both ways.

QVC Customer Care

@lidmil I'm so sorry to hear that. Please return the set as @Lila4Now suggested and we will be happy to cover the cost to return the item via the prepaid label. 

Occasional Contributor

I can't return the item.  I ripped the shipping box and threw the candle away.  Just want QVC to check returns before reselling them.  Quality control would be good.

QVC Customer Care

@lidmil I'm so sorry to hear you threw the item away. I will forward this information to our QA department. 

Honored Contributor

@lidmil  Yeah, good luck with this - imagine an entire team of Q employees in the returns actually opening them up and thoroughly looking the goods over before re-gifting to other shoppers. 

Honored Contributor

A call to customer service is your go to before you toss anything

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.