New Contributor
I just received my 17” Baking Lace Gingerbread Santa by Valerie and it was broken.I was so excited to see it available this year. I ordered one last year and it came broken too. I know UPS is to blame but it could be packaged better. I knew when I seen the box that it would be broken. I had to get a refund because of course they are sold out again. I don’t think I’ll try again next year. ☹️
Honored Contributor

Welcome @Flexmom

Sorry about your broken item.

I wouldn't be so sure UPS is to blame.  Of those that were broken I received, it was clear they were not packaged properly and inferior packing materials were used.  

Respected Contributor

On the news last night they showed a video from a ring camera that captured a Amazon driver throwing a package upon a porch from the walkway of a home and the driver was quite a distance from the porch !  I received a TILI package from QVC a couple of days ago and the outside box was fine but the top opening of the box that held the items was smashed so I don't think that was a carrier issue and I just received a It cosmetic item that was in a bubble bag and a shipping bag but the opening of the box the actual item was in was smashed.  The item I purchased was fine. Are they rushing to package items and smashing boxes ? Crazy !