Trusted Contributor

Re: Difficulty Accessing Customer Reviews

Thanks to everyone for all of the input.  I tried all of the suggestions here and nothing worked.

I also agree with the slow response mentioned here.  I have no such issues on all other websites so I know it is the QVC webpage.

QVC you need to do something about all of these constant issues.  This has been going on way too long with no solutions.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LogoFan @NickNack 

i just tried something that another poster suggested and it worked.

If one clicks on the “stars” for review ratings upper left on product page, it shows them.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LogoFan @NickNack 

If one clicks on the “stars” for review ratings upper left on product page, it shows them.

Thanks @LTT1 .  I had tried doing that and also clicking on Read Reviews, and neither one worked.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Oh I’m sorry...that is frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@NickNack 

Oh I’m sorry...that is frustrating.

@LTT1   Yes, it's so frustrating, especially when you know they're there.  I'll keep trying.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LogoFan @NickNack 

@LTT1  Thanks.  I also tried this and nothing happened.  I also just tried to read reviews on an item on my wishlist.  I pulled up the item in my cart and then went to webpage to see the reviews.  On wishlist there were 3 reviews; on webpage the reviews area was totally blank.  This also happens.

I am hoping that Q moderators see this and look into it.  Just not very hopefulat this point.

Trusted Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@LogoFan  QVC should review its website in all functions .... they need a new IT consultant.  Yes I have had trouble lately seeing reviews and now a new one where I cannot access information included in e-mails QVC sends to me.  I get a message that says server does not recogznie eqvcemail.com.  I have tried adding the address to my contacts to no avail...when I troubleshoot I get a message that the DNS is not working.  I have no problem with HSN website.

@tobes 

That is really bizarre.  Always seems to be some new issue.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan @NickNack @tobes 

ITA 

When a company fails at IT, it really makes me wonder.

Yes, I have had trouble finding the reviews also for the last few months. Many times it will say that there are a certain amount of ratings on an item, but I never can find the actual reviews to read them. This is very frustrating and many times I will decide against buying an item because I base my decision on the number of good comments and on all the information that other shoppers give. The return shipping is too expensive to risk buying something that doesn't work for me. I have been a loyal QVC shopper since 1989 and have bought many beautiful, high quality items over the years, but QVC has made many changes in the past few years that have made me decide to shop elsewhere. Please make the reviews easy to find, like they used to be!