Honored Contributor

Re: Difficulty Accessing Customer Reviews

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I've tried to read reviews on several items today and couldn't.  I tried doing it the way @Foxxee  suggested, and it doesn't work for me.  I'm on a MacBook Air using Safari.  I tried using Firefox, too, and can't read them.

@NickNack 

That's too bad.  I use both Explorer II and Microsoft Edge.  Definitely something QVC needs to fix.  

@Foxxee   I just looked at something else on QVC, and the reviews were right under the description like they used to be.  It's very strange.

@NickNack 

Yes, it's erratic.  Sometimes, reviews appear normally, others not.  

Honored Contributor

It all depends on what they want you to see. 

Valued Contributor

Using IPad  on both Safari and Chrome cannot read reviews.just can see stars. Normally never had problem . Starts yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

At least for me, the QVC website has been verrrrry slow to load pages at times today.
I finally gave up this morning after multiple experiences of pages only partially loading and came back an hour later to find things were a little better. Ever since the most recent site "upgrade," the loading sequence affects the middle section of all the item descriptions, which includes reviews, so check to see if the page has loaded fully if you can access the item photo and price but the rest of the page seems blank (though sometimes the Q&A section and company info area will still appear since they're at the bottom of the page frame).

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I had problems bringing up reviews on my laptop this morning. . But, if I brought the item up on my phone the reviews came up fine.

Frequent Contributor

I’m also having trouble accessing the reviews.  I count on them before ordering!  A company that charges $10 for a return should at least make the product reviews readily available!!!!  The QVC website continually finds new ways to be subpar.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't grab reviews via the web today.  MacAir, Safari, clean and updated computer.  No method I've tried has gained me access.

I just went to the app on my phone.  I went to my wishlist, and since no item # comes up and there is no additional information on the product there except "buy" or "edit", I quit my pusuit.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I wanted to look at reviews for L.D. leather jacket to see how it ran sizing wise, clicked on read reviews up top of page, and nothing.  I will not order unless I can read the reviews first.  They used to be right under product description without clicking on anything. I won't be buying till they fix this!

Respected Contributor

I can’t read reviews using my iPad.  I don’t want to buy anything until I check the reviews first. 

Respected Contributor

@LogoFan  QVC should review its website in all functions .... they need a new IT consultant.  Yes I have had trouble lately seeing reviews and now a new one where I cannot access information included in e-mails QVC sends to me.  I get a message that says server does not recogznie eqvcemail.com.  I have tried adding the address to my contacts to no avail...when I troubleshoot I get a message that the DNS is not working.  I have no problem with HSN website.