Trusted Contributor

Difficulty Accessing Customer Reviews

Has anyone else found it impossible a lot of the time trying to get reviews on page to look at?

Sometimes it works - Mostly it fails.  Is there some special way to click on the reviews area to be able to read them.  Drives me nuts. There are always technical issues with QVC website unlike any others.

Someone at the Q should look into this.

Respected Contributor

Re: Difficulty Accessing Customer Reviews

I have had trouble today too; they aren't there on many items.  The item shows the review bar at the top of the page, but when you scroll down they are not there!

Honored Contributor

no issues for me seeing reviews.

i am using a laptop and firefox browser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@LogoFan 

Yes, often.  Look for the stars and rating at the top upper left of the product page.  Click on the stars or rating to the immediate right.  A box will appear.  Click on green box that says "Read Reviews."  That usually works for me.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

Has anyone else found it impossible a lot of the time trying to get reviews on page to look at?

Sometimes it works - Mostly it fails.  Is there some special way to click on the reviews area to be able to read them.  Drives me nuts. There are always technical issues with QVC website unlike any others.

Someone at the Q should look into this.

Especially when the reviews are negative. I have a product on waitlist, but only has 1 negative review - and I can't access it. Not fair. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've tried to read reviews on several items today and couldn't.  I tried doing it the way @Foxxee  suggested, and it doesn't work for me.  I'm on a MacBook Air using Safari.  I tried using Firefox, too, and can't read them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

If my WiFi is strong and I'm patient, the reviews eventually appear. To speed things up you can tap the row of yellow stars under the product name.

On the QVC app the reviews are available immediately for me. When it comes to any part of browsing, buying, or paying my bill I prefer the QVC app, and usually leave the website for forums only.

Honored Contributor

I could always read reviews with no issue until the last couple months.  Something changed on the website.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I've tried to read reviews on several items today and couldn't.  I tried doing it the way @Foxxee  suggested, and it doesn't work for me.  I'm on a MacBook Air using Safari.  I tried using Firefox, too, and can't read them.

@NickNack 

That's too bad.  I use both Explorer II and Microsoft Edge.  Definitely something QVC needs to fix.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack 

That's too bad.  I use both Explorer II and Microsoft Edge.  Definitely something QVC needs to fix.  

@Foxxee   I just looked at something else on QVC, and the reviews were right under the description like they used to be.  It's very strange.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau