Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone receive a phone call from Customer Service?

@KBEANS wrote:

@SugarGlider  Yes, I received a call about 2PM today because I had lousy customer service and told them so in an email. I also mentioned their lax customer service. 

I was also sent an email earlier this morning telling me not to send duplicate emails about the same item. They said it takes 5 to 7 days but it was already day 14. That's when I decide to send a second email.  

I told them I would continue to send additional inquiries  about future purchases if I don't hear from them in a timely fashion, regardless of what they request.

Within a few hours, someone called me and left a message of apology, and told me to reorder the item without new shipping charges. I decided I would not. 

@KBEANS , they should have put a credit in your account.  If you speak with someone they will sometimes offer a $10 credit (not a lot, but something!). 

Valued Contributor

I received a call last Saturday morning. The caller Id said QVC Customer Service and it was an 800 number. The gal who called was very friendly and said they were calling customers for feedback. She asked about ways they could improve. I told her about some of the shipping issues I experienced over the last year including receiving the wrong item a few times. We talked for about 10 minutes. She said she will forward my comments and suggestions to the leadership team. I told her by QVC reaching out it sends the message to their customers that they do care and want to do better. She deposited $10 into my account as Member Credits. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SugarGlider I have received other people's packages.  Right label on the outside, wrong on the inside.  I figured qvc sent my order to someone else.  QVC made me return it.  Super-annoyed at having to spend time correcting QVC's mistake, but not worried.  So in your situation, I wouldn't worry.  The worst rarely happens, so assume the best.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee QVC CS would show up on your phone if you have them in your directory.  Like you, I don't answer numbers I don't recognize.  But iPhone recognizes phone numbers in my personal directory.

I would have picked up the call if it showed QVC CS, because I always have orders, but I would not give any information, just receive it.

I remember one time, either a bank or medical office (don't remember which) called and asked for me, and when I said it was me, asked me to give them my personal information, so they could confirm my identity.  Silliest people!  I said, you called me, if you have something to say, say it.  They wouldn't.  I called the number I had for the entity, and it appears the call was legit, but it was dumb of them to ask me to give them personal info when I don't know who was on the line!

Valued Contributor

I'm adding to this thread because I received a call from QVC CS today. I recognized the number immediately. The woman explained that QVC was asking long-time customers to participate in a survey.

Well, she started asking questions about CS standards, watching vs shopping online, purchases, prices, quality, etc. Listed below are the major point I made:

1. I don't watch the Q much anymore because of the crazy antics of the hosts. No product info given, talking over each other, talking about families and personal stuff. I said it was like watching kids at the playground.

2. I said that QVC should change their name because Quality, and Value no longer applied.

3. High prices for basic clothing, t-shirts, shorts, polyester (yes, I mentioned SG), pretty much everything that I can purchase elsewhere for less. I told her I occasionally purchased Lunchtime Specials and that was it.

4. Same old, boring stuff sold day after day just from different vendors. (I mentioned the 50-50 Tours they used to do, and how I loved those new products).

5. Same or similar expensive TSVs in rotation.

6. Carolyn being let go. I said she WAS D&Co. She mentioned that she had been getting the same feedback from many, many people.

7. Am purchasing more from HSN due to more free shipping and lower prices.

I could tell she was taking notes because she kept asking me to repeat things I said.

Just thought I would share. Have a good evening! 🙂
Esteemed Contributor

I received a customer service call from QVC yesterday; it seems they may be starting another round of satisfaction surveys. I hope they identify some common pros and cons and implement improvements where they can.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get a call, at least not that I know of.  Did your caller ID say "QVC?"

Esteemed Contributor

They NEVER mention the charge for return orders.  Also, they tout free exchanges but I got charged because they said they were sold out. However, it was on their website.  Learned my lesson.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I didn't get a call, at least not that I know of.  Did your caller ID say "QVC?"

@ValuSkr See my post above, #24.  I am sure they are not calling everyone.  Usually, they call what statisticians call a "sample size", you know, like voter polls.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

They NEVER mention the charge for return orders.  Also, they tout free exchanges but I got charged because they said they were sold out. However, it was on their website.  Learned my lesson.

@barrel racer if you were charged for an exchange that they no longer had in stock you are not supposed to be charged anything. Call CS and get a full refund.