Occasional Visitor
This so called Diamonique Warranty guaranteed for the life of the piece is a joke. I contacted customer service to tell them a stone fell out of my bracelet and asked the specific instructions on how to send the piece back for repair. They gave me a specific address and instructions to send purchase invoice AND write a note with the bracelet stating this was a REPAIR and not a RETURN. I followed their instructions and wouldn't you know...they processed bracelet as a return and NOT a repair. When I contacted them, they didn't have a valid excuse as to why this occured especially when I wrote in Bold letters DIAMONIQUE REPAIR like instructed. It was infuriating. Also, since the piece was a few years old, they supposedly sent my refund to a credit card that expired a couple years ago. Huh?? I mean come on. How many incompetent mistakes can you make with one order!?
Esteemed Contributor

@NY1989 wrote:
This so called Diamonique Warranty guaranteed for the life of the piece is a joke. I contacted customer service to tell them a stone fell out of my bracelet and asked the specific instructions on how to send the piece back for repair. They gave me a specific address and instructions to send purchase invoice AND write a note with the bracelet stating this was a REPAIR and not a RETURN. I followed their instructions and wouldn't you know...they processed bracelet as a return and NOT a repair. When I contacted them, they didn't have a valid excuse as to why this occured especially when I wrote in Bold letters DIAMONIQUE REPAIR like instructed. It was infuriating. Also, since the piece was a few years old, they supposedly sent my refund to a credit card that expired a couple years ago. Huh?? I mean come on. How many incompetent mistakes can you make with one order!?

I hear your frustration and disappointment. What I think is happening is that the customer service department is a bit disjointed, and careless. They don't seem to read the paperwork or notes at all. Its like a machine is processing returns, refunds and repairs and not humans. The standard is not what it was years ago. When I send a return back and pay the postage - low and behold, they deduct the entire amount, never reading or noting that I paid for it. I find it infuriating at times.