Diamonique Ring Lost THREE Stones

Hello All,

I ordered a Diamonique Ringe right before Christmas, and since that time, THREE stones have fallen out of it. How do I go about returning it? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jessica

Valued Contributor

Re: Diamonique Ring Lost THREE Stones

@mozart1977 wrote:

Hello All,

I ordered a Diamonique Ringe right before Christmas, and since that time, THREE stones have fallen out of it. How do I go about returning it? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jessica

Hi Mozart.

Sorry to hear about the ring. We'll be in touch with you shortly via the e-mail address listed on your QVC account. It's possible this item is under warranty, we'll look into it with our Diamonique repair team for you. 

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

@mozart1977 wrote:

Hello All,

Jessica

This is probably why I don't order a diamonique ring.  Too many comments discuss losing stones.

Supposedly (I've never purchased a diamonique), you can call customer service and tell them what happened. They can replace or possibly have you ship to Diamonique. If neither is possibly you can have your money credited or refunded.

There is a lifetime warranty on diamonique, I believe.  Even though, I really would love to try one of the solitare ring sets, I never do. Specifically because of the issues with stones. It sounds more like junk being hocked on QVC. JMO, ladies!!!

Respected Contributor

If you google Diamonique Warranty in the search area, you will find lots of women's experiences.

I briefly glanced over this. You should keep a copy of your order, price...etc.

The stones have a lifetime warranty (provided the company still stays in business). However, if  the epiphany  slowly disappears, you are out of like.

Would the QVC customer service person please explain the warranty and its specifics. 

Also, what happens if and when the epiphany on the ring peels.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@mozart1977 wrote:

Hello All,

Jessica

Hi Mozart.

Sorry to hear about the ring. We'll be in touch with you shortly via the e-mail address listed on your QVC account. It's possible this item is under warranty, we'll look into it with our Diamonique repair team for you. 

Brittany 

@Brittany-QVC  Just curious. Why wouldn't a diamonique ring be under warranty? Specifically since the OP noted that 3 stones have fallen out?

Valued Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@mozart1977 wrote:

Hello All,

Jessica

Hi Mozart.

Brittany 

@Brittany-QVC  Just curious. Why wouldn't a Diamonique ring be under warranty? Specifically since the OP noted that 3 stones have fallen out?

Hi @CalMom, The only reason that I have ever encountered is if we are unable to locate the proof of purchase. For example, if a customer were to purchase the item used or second hand and was unable to provide details on the original order (who the original purchase was made by etc). It doesn't appear that is the case here though! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC I have more than a few pieces of Diamonique and have not saved my proof of purchase. How far back can my purchases be tracked? I also inherited a heart necklace in Diamonique from my MIL, so I guess if the stones fall out I'm outta luck. On the positive side I have never had a Diamonique stone fall out and I have some pieces for years.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 Good questions! Typically we can go back a few years, but if we're unable to pull up the order there's a team that can pull up archived orders. In regards to the necklace, you should be okay since it was a gift and you have the purchaser's information! Smiley Happy

Brittany  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@mozart1977 wrote:

Hello All,

Jessica

Hi Mozart.

Brittany 

Hi Bethany- I have a Diamonique band that is very old, and after YEARS of wearing it, I did lose a stone too. I had a jeweler look at it and was told it would be at least a $90 repair.

I would ONLY want it repaired, not replaced, and I will have it repaired locally if I have no warranty coverage with QVC. 

It has a stone inside the band and is one of the series of rings that said (I think) "Rememberance" inside it. I just checked, and it says "Memories" on the inside band. It was an upsell for a 3 stone ring that said "Celebrate" inside the band.

Any hope?

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@violann Thank you for getting in touch with us about your Diamonique Band. Can you email us some details on the band, such as approximate year purchased and a good description of the ring, we will do our best to locate the order and proceed from there. Please send email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  

Look forward to hearing from you!

Susan Q-Social