Esteemed Contributor

Diamonique Return

[ Edited ]

I purchased a Diamonique Opal ring on June 01, 2017. today June 20, 2017 I looked down and the Opal stone was gone!

I have looked high and low for the stone but am unable to locate it?  I know Diamonique has a limited Lifetime Warranty on their jewelry, so I am assuming I have to return what is left of the ring to prove that the stone did indeed fall out?

Am I going to be charged the $6.95 shipping and handling for returning it due to defect, I did not even wear the ring for an entire month, this is very disappointing as I truly loved this ring!

Please advise!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears  You need to remove the order #.  It contains your personal information.  Call CS so they can put a note on your account and s&h will be refunded. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@CareBears

We will be glad to assist you. Please look for an e-mail from the Social Team.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 Thanks I removed the Order #, DUH I should know better, I am awaiting an email from the moderators, I have gone down this road before returning an item and still being charged the $6.95 when I was promised I would not be, just trying to avoid another phone call!

QVC Customer Care

@CareBears

I apologize I did not see an e-mail address listed on your account. Can you please write to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I will be glad to assist you with this matter.

Thank you,