Honored Contributor

Detailed Receipt for Returns?

Where would I find an itemized receipt for a return that has the price, easy pay amounts, and shipping charges listed, and what was included in the return?

Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Detailed Receipt for Returns?

@Sooner wrote:

Where would I find an itemized receipt for a return that has the price, easy pay amounts, and shipping charges listed, and what was included in the return?

Thanks.

Hi @Sooner, the invoice is the proof of purchase, you can find this inside the box or taped on the outside.  It has all the information you're requesting printed there. You can also visit QVC.com under returns to view this information. If you need further assistance please email us QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I'll do all I can to help. 

Kinski, Customer Care

Super Contributor

Confused? How can I tell the total of my credit after the deductions for S/H??? I always pay return shipping fees myself.
Honored Contributor

@Kinski-QVCwrote:

@Soonerwrote:

Thanks.

Hi @Sooner, the invoice is the proof of purchase, you can find this inside the box or taped on the outside.  It has all the information you're requesting printed there. You can also visit QVC.com under returns to view this information. If you need further assistance please email us QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I'll do all I can to help. 

Kinski, Customer Care

@Kinski-QVC  I just emailed customer service because the invoice doesn’t tell you what was deducted from a return

Honored Contributor

@Pickwickpaperswrote:
Confused? How can I tell the total of my credit after the deductions for S/H??? I always pay return shipping fees myself.

@Pickwickpapers  My point. I emailed!

Honored Contributor

@Pickwickpapers  There is nowhere online you can get thinformation. You have to call

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never received an itemized receipt but I keep track of my refunds with the information I get from the Order Status page. I click on "View My Order" to see the price of the item, the cost of s&h, and the amount charged for tax. If paid on easy pay, the # of easy pays are shown--whether it was 3, 4, 5, etc. 

Once I return an item I look at my CC statement online to see how many easy payments were made. If, for example, there were already 2 paid, I add those together to get the total $ amount I've already paid. I then deduct s&h and return postage from that total. If I paid return postage myself, of course I wouldn't deduct the amount for the return postage. The refund amount is listed right under the item so it's easy to check that it matches my total. 

eta - if you don't want to check your bank statement (which I would never advise), but if you just want a quick check of how many of the easy pays you already made on an item, you can simply click on "Easy Pays" to see how many were already paid. If you see you're on 3 of 4 for the upcoming month then you know that the first 2 were already paid.