Esteemed Contributor

Just curious.  Our posts are numbered.  How do you go from one designation to another.... Respected to Honored for example.  Just curious.  

Do you have a list?

Honored Contributor

Re: Designation of Contributor

There is no list.  Some posters put one together a couple times.  You could find it using the search feature.  The assumption was it was a combination of posts, hearts given and received.  I don't believe it was confirmed by the mods.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I understand the question.  But I will say I enjoy reading a variety of posts and people who post.

I never take the time to even try to remember who posts what.  On purpose I forget their stance on a particular subject (I like variation....it stretches the mind).

I also like reading various subjects....so I guess I'm saying...I just like some of everything and everyone.

ps Ever now and then I'll remember a previous post or poster...it's then I'll comment (honestly) that I enjoy their posts...

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure it is the number of posts. You have 5002. Did your designation change at 5000? I think it changes automatically at certain number of posts.

Honored Contributor

I assume there's a method, but I have to find an old post to know my own designation.  I'm sure that tells me something, but I just can't go there!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I assume there's a method, but I have to find an old post to know my own designation.  I'm sure that tells me something, but I just can't go there!

@millieshops. All of your posts new or old will have the same information. So whatever you see next to your name on your post right here is on all of them no matter how old.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I'm pretty sure it is the number of posts. You have 5002. Did your designation change at 5000? I think it changes automatically at certain number of posts.

@proudlyfromNJ is correct.  It's the number of posts.  I've watched my designation change a few times, and it's always when I've reached a certain number of posts.  That's obviously what it is based on what I've seen.  It has nothing to do with the number of hearts received.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I think they should just get rid of it.

The number of posts isn't accurate anyway.

Somewhere around a few years ago? they redid everyone's post numbers that had nothing to do with actual posts. They just seemed to pick random numbers!.

Its all neither here nor there nor anywhere!🙄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu  Great question! Many of us have wondered the same thing. Perhaps asking QVC via email would be the best way to approach the subject or perhaps one of the Moderators. They are always helpful. Sorry, I simply don't have a clue either. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes,  mine did change.  And my posts when things changed were deleted and I lost whatever I had.

Really does not matter but just very curious.