Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Dennis Basso hand clapping near mic

Why is no one stopping him from clapping near his mic during his presentations? Not mean QVC just a question deserving an ans. Where are the producers?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso hand clapping near mic

Well, you either love him cause he can't help himself  .

Yes, maybe someone can give him a suggestion in a nice way.

Honored Contributor

While we're complaining about noise, for me it's yelling or suddenly cackling especially late at night.  I have to turn Mally off as soon as she comes on, but there are a lot of others.  I thnk I have the TV turned down to barely being able to hear it and then suddently there's a cackle that blows my ears off.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a hunch that he is hard to "direct."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree, that there's a few others that  need some directing .

What gets me is that Kitchen Aid lady who won that baking award. Her voice is so screechy ! Now , I don't know why  someone who is on TV all the time as a company Rep hasn't  been guided  or asked to  take some voice lessons. We all can control our pitch and  tone of our voices .

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

While we're complaining about noise, for me it's yelling or suddenly cackling especially late at night.  I have to turn Mally off as soon as she comes on, but there are a lot of others.  I thnk I have the TV turned down to barely being able to hear it and then suddently there's a cackle that blows my ears off.

@Icegoddess.  You must love early Saturday mornings on QVC.  I keep my TV off until the morning show ends, especially since it's early in my time zone.  Can't take those cackles.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Agree, that there's a few others that  need some directing .

What gets me is that Kitchen Aid lady who won that baking award. Her voice is so screechy ! Now , I don't know why  someone who is on TV all the time as a company Rep hasn't  been guided  or asked to  take some voice lessons. We all can control our pitch and  tone of our voices .

I like this Lady alot. I buy a lot of Kitchen Aid products, and she's very thourgh on her explainations. Turn the sound off if her voice annoys you. Can't believe you would make a complaint about this.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess.  You must love early Saturday mornings on QVC.  I keep my TV off until the morning show ends, especially since it's early in my time zone.  Can't take those cackles.

@Kachina624 I don't watch QVC on Saturday mornings.  That's my time to watch animal shows like Jack Hannah, Hope in the Wild (wildlife rehabber), Vets Saving Pets, etc.  Also, Throw in This Old House where I virtually hone the carpentry skills I wish I had.  

Super Contributor

I can understand that you do know that they are doing this remotely. Have you tried to do this. I admire the fact that they do it at all. I have a small business and the connections are bad and sometime it freezes and you have to reconnect. He may have been using his earphones while doing the show and it will be loud based on where the mic is. These visiual shows are not eazy and we all have to get use to it, until things get better.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched a bit of Dennis' show yesterday. But kept hearing the cracking sound.  Don't what it was...a hand clap or pop in sound system.  It wasn't just once or twice...it was constant.  So distracting...eventually just turned the channel off!!