Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV Confusion Over Dark Washes Online/On Air Discrepancies…

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm going by what is shown online. Some people are saying what is shown online is wrong so that's why I'm ordering both colors.

@SilleeMee 

Do you know which is the correct fabric content and washing instructions?  Yikes, never have seen such a mess before.  

@rockygems123 

They fixed the fabric content percentages so now they are correct online and add up to 100% whereas before the content percentages were adding up to over 100% which was wrong. 

The laundering instructions were also changed online to machine "wash, tumble dry". Before it said to line dry.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Ok, thank you so much.  I recently saw another product with the fabric content #'s not adding to 100%.  Pretty surprising. 

Now that I know the correct fabric content thanks to your help now all I need to do is continue to try to get a pair on waitlist.   

Respected Contributor

Despite all of the confusion, they have almost sold out. Guess the on air presentations really do not matter.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

They looked very nice on Carolyn, but I do not care for the cuffs she had folded on hers.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

How could they get this wrong??? It is a TSV. Any junior level employee or Intern should have caught this error and fixed it ahead of time. There really is NO excuse for this kind of error - for a TSV. Thank goodness for this forum. This is where I learned of their mix-up. I ordered another pair in what i think is the color i originally tried to order and now I will probably need to return the one I don't want for an extra $7. Thank you, QVC.

@  I totally agree.  There was no good excuse for this type of error between the hosts, Gary, producer, or IT person responsible for getting the colors online.  

I too changed my order according to the updated clarification, which was no real clarification at all.  I know one thing -- I will not pay the return fee if they arrive and it's not the color I want.  I'll call CS first before returning them so they can place a note on the order.  They can call it "defective information" for all I care. 

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Carolyn went on to say just order whatever they have listed online, though she thinks it's wrong.  She then giggled and said either color is great and they have free exchanges. 

It was the final presentation so we will never get a clear answer.

Woman Frustrated

Yes, at the end it seemed like a very clear and concise "CYA" move on Carolyn's part. I do give her credit for trying to figure it out live on air but it was futile...and I bet you a buck she ain't happy about it! Seemed like the best she could get out of "G" and the producer were "I think so but I dunno." With all the people involved in a TSV why would they not get this right to begin with??? 
Someone at the Q needs a talkin to. 😬
Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped  yeah, they did seem to rush through that final presentation once Carolyn started questioning things. 

I bet the producer in her ear was like, "uh-oh, hurry this up.  We're going to have a lot of unhappy customers".

Can't wait to see the reviews come in on this one. Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

I ended up ordering one of each, since it seems to be hopelessly messed up. You would think that a TSV would be handled with more care by QVC. It looks bad that Gary is not even sure.

It does make logical sense to call all the whiskered ones Wash and have indigo be the darkest blue with no whiskering. I would cancel the dark wash, but with my luck I would not get the one I wanted which is the darkest blue one.
Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@amyb 

Not only did they get the names wrong online but they also got the fabric content wrong plus they changed the laundering instructions, too!!

Jeeeez. Yea. I'm out. Too many places I get jeans that I KNOW I'll love and will fit me!

@amyb    Where's your sense of adventure, girlfriend?  You don't have nearly this much fun buying jeans in a department store. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I cancelled my order too! Not going to pay $7.95 for shipping to return them on their mistake! Haven't been happy with the Q lately as far as pricing is outta this world and the fabrics of most of the clothes now are cheap polyester or rayon. The worst possible fabric as far as clinging to your body! Not a good look for anyone. It's cheaper then cotton but prices are so jacked up,it's crazy! Greedy! I think they are loosing customers every day, not what it used to be! 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@amyb 

Not only did they get the names wrong online but they also got the fabric content wrong plus they changed the laundering instructions, too!!

Jeeeez. Yea. I'm out. Too many places I get jeans that I KNOW I'll love and will fit me!

@amyb    Where's your sense of adventure, girlfriend?  You don't have nearly this much fun buying jeans in a department store. 

I laughed. Wanna bet? I can take 10 jeans in the fitting room same brand, size, style and color and they will all fit differently. Smiley Frustrated I hate jean shopping in store and online is a disaster. It took me many returns shopping online to find something that fit right.