Frequent Contributor

By pure chance I found 3/20/22 as free shippiing. I ordered some silver stud earrings that by magic got delivered in 4 days. The other items I ordered are still 'preparing' after 7 days. Even Amazon delivers in 4 or 5 days and I don't have Prime.

I knew there was a reason I stopped shopping at QVC.

Patience is needed.

Honored Contributor

My items, almost all clothing, is shipping from the California warehouse in a maximum of 3 days.  My complaint is about the delay it experiences once it reaches a certain AZ UPS terminal.  It's often sitting there for a week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624: Sound like the Goodyear UPS Hub in AZ. They are the worse to have to deal with, when it comes to losing your packages. 

Respected Contributor

My experience is more like yours @Kachina624 .  UPS takes a long time and have delivered several items to the wrong address.  USPS does much better in our region on deliveries.  I have been receiving my QVC items more quickly lately so I am not complaining, especially since I don't order things I need quickly (as a rule).  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@cactusgal    I have one that just cleared Goodyear and has arrived in Albuquerque.  It was the Tolleson Depot of which I was speaking.  They have some sort of problem there.  Everyday they sort everything but they have trouble shipping it out.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 Yes they do have problems, it's the UPS mail innovations center. They are rated a 1 star, when it comes to reviews.

Respected Contributor

Ordered 4 tops from Q on 3-23, shipped 3-24 from PA & delivered to MI by USPS on Sunday 3-27....I get most orders in 3-5 days.

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

@Kachina624 Yes they do have problems, it's the UPS mail innovations center. They are rated a 1 star, when it comes to reviews.

@cactusgal    That explains a lot.  They ought to be rated a minus star.

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

They also have thieves!  2x in about 3 months, I have had my pkgs opened and jewelry stolen.

They don't steal the boxes or little blue bags...just open everything, remove the jewelry and put the empty boxes and bags back in.  They don't even try to slide open the bag and reseal....just rip it open.

My post office scans pics of every item and they received the packages that way FROM Mail Innovations.

Once UPS hands off a package to USPS it seems to drop off the face of the Earth. I have complained about this in the past. You used to be very good about timely deliveries, but not anymore. Like so many other aspects of QVC, shipping has gone downhill. The company’s overall quality is becoming more and more like Zulily, which QVC never should have bought.

I’d like my package, please. I’m literally less than three miles from the post office where it’s supposedly stuck.