Respected Contributor

Delivery - I don't understand

I know there are delays with deliveries with what is going on now, and that is totally understandable.  What I do not get is why do I have orders from 5/1 still in process and things I ordered later were shipped.  I have one item that has been going from one CA warehouse to another for a week and I live on the East Coast!  What the heck is that??  When I order from HSN (which is based in FL) I get my items the next week.  Not one retailer I have been ordering from has such messed up delivery.  I just don't understand.  Don't get me wrong, I love the Q, do most of my shopping here since day 1 but cannot understand why things stay "in process" for two weeks or more.  At that point, we should have the option to cancel if we don't want to want a month to receive our items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Delivery - I don't understand

Why I have quit ordering from them till hopefully things straighten out.

Regular Contributor

I have an order that says it was received by the local Post Office on 4/21/20 and I still haven't received it.  When I call the PO, they tell me just the manifest was received that date, not the package.  HUH?

Not sure if I will ever see it.  Tried multiple times to call Customer Service, but go on the endless loop or endless hold waiting for the next representative.

Very frustrating.  In the 28 years I have been shopping with QVC I've never had this happen.

Not sure what to do next.  If it is not here at the 30 day mark I guess I will have to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Trusted Contributor

Oh dear darling, you're not alone with the deliveries. I have a purse coming from Macys and I have no idea when the parcel will be at my door.

I am trying to contact Macy's (to find out about my 600 dollars bag), no one is answering the phone.

I am trying to telephone THE UPS, good luck with that.

On Saturday, I saw that my bag is out for delivery and then, I see on line that it was transfered by mistake to Atlanta (I reside in Columbus GA).

Now, when I check the tracking number is states that my parcel is in NY Post Office.

I am ready to dispute the purchase with my credit card company (if I can do that)

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I didn't know they made purses out of GOLD.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I didn't know they made purses out of GOLD.

@SharkE  Birkin bags - $40,000 to $500,000. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

LOLCandyCane2_byMai-vi.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Brahim purses can be expensive sharke.

I had some money to spend two weeks ago and I chose to get from me to me with love Dina a very nice Brahim bag.

It is not made of gold (was that a sarcasm?), but it is made very well. Besides, I dont like to float down the street like a leaf. I could and got me a nice hand purse.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My eBay package began in Benicia, CA on the 11th, then went to Oakland, CA and then Little Rock, AR today...supposed to be delivered to me in Portland, OR today!  I hope so, but I find that hard to believe!  

A pkg from an Alaskan friend took 21 days to reach me in March...it went all the way to TX before it did though!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dinaki wrote:

Brahim purses can be expensive sharke.

I had some money to spend two weeks ago and I chose to get from me to me with love Dina a very nice Brahim bag.

It is not made of gold (was that a sarcasm?), but it is made very well. Besides, I dont like to float down the street like a leaf. I could and got me a nice hand purse.

Never heard of them. I couldn't live with that . That would be a car payment or apt. rent for some.  

I checked Macy's . most expensive one I seen was 300.