Super Contributor

Again I look to check on my orders out there and it says one of them delivered.. not at my house.. Said it delivered at 7pm last night .. well not at my house.. I called customer service this morning and they said give it a few more days.. .. duh.. it says it delivered.. where is it 

New Contributor

Check with UPS - I think if the drivers are overwelmed they scan packages as delivered and then "catch up" in the next few days. This has happened to me several times. I have also had the USPS carrier scan my package as delivered and stolen it - twice. Of course if it is a small item and not insured, USPS does nothing. It's not at all fun and I have to admit it often keeps me from ordering.

Honored Contributor

Until you're the victim of any of the delivery problems, it's hard to realize how many there are or how many different ways they can happen. I've had personal issues with UPS (my local driver misdelivered one of my QVC orders and scanned it in as done correctly!) USPS, and FedEX.  I have no idea which service delivered 3 Amazon orders to me that I never ordered.  I think the only mess I have yet to encounter is the "porch thief."

Honored Contributor

This is not a QVC problem.  You need to contact the shipper.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Deliveries stink

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

This is not a QVC problem.  You need to contact the shipper.

@Imaoldhippie

Again,I have to disagree!!! If  you buy an item from QVC then QVC is responsible to get it to you!!!  QVC needs to contact the shipper ,not you!!!

You paid QVC  to have it delivered to you, you did not pay the shipper!!!

IMO, it is QVC's responsiblitiy !!!   

Amazon,takes that responsibility!!!!  If things go wrong and you call them, they deal with it ,if lost they credit you immediately or you get your pkg free when you do  get it!!!

Valued Contributor

I hate when deliveries go missing. I live in a big city and the problem is that,1) the manufacturer doesn't care, 2) the seller doesn't care, 3) the delivery companies don't care, and 4) in my town, the police don't care. My neighbors have taken perfectly clear security camera photos of the thiefs but the police make no effort to apprehend them.

Respected Contributor

I’ve always wondered what happens to missing packages. They have to physically be somewhere. 

Valued Contributor

UPS is no longer a reliable shipper.  Within the last week I sent two packages because I like to beat the rush.  Even with that UPS tracking was a joke.  Their website says weather delay when there is no weather.  Customer service was useless.  One package was sitting at a UPS facility Unscanned yet it said in transit.  They are not ready for any holiday rush.  With so much dissatisfaction with shipping and returns many online shoppers might just return to all of those B&M retailers.