Honored Contributor

Is there a reason I can't edit or delete my messages on these forums anymore?  Nothing changed on my end. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Delete and Edit don't work

I have the same problem.  I can not edit or delete.  This has been consistent for some time.  I've wondered if anyone else was experiencing this problem.  Thank you @CalminHeart for your post.  Perhaps we will get a resolution from the helpful support team.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a thread on this just yesty.

No one has an answer! 

Many of us have absolutely NO problems at all.

It has to be with the systems you are using that may not be compatible any longer or something like that.

There were people complaining they couldn't see reviews while, again, a great many of us have no problems there either.

EDITED TO SAY:  I COULD EDIT THIS! LOL

Honored Contributor

Thanks @RespectLife, I didn't see the comments yesterday....I'll take a look.  Nothing changed in my "systems", so I'm puzzled and wondering if it was happening to others.  

Just after I posted my comment above, I got a message in Notifications (the upper right hand corner of our forum) saying "sorry, we can't help you with your request".  I have made no request and wondering if it was a response to this thread.

Honored Contributor

It is totally puzzling.  Computers baffle me....I use 2 diff desk tops at work...and a Kindle and ipad at home.  All dif browsers....

The one thread about not seeing reviews on an IM top has all kind of QVC conspiracy theories on it !  LOL

I highly doubt QVC is deliberately hiding or preventing anything.  So I was randomly allowed to view those reviews but they were 'hidden' from others?

We need a techno detective to get to the bottom of the whys and why nots.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart  I'm having the same problem for a week or so now. So has @SharkE 

Go figure! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just tried to edit my last post. The Edit indication is in the drop down, but when I click on it, it won't open up the post I want to edit. Irritating. Have to do double posts if I want to correct something or add to the original post.

Honored Contributor

I only use a laptop and have never had any problems. I have edited a lot of my posts recently.

Honored Contributor

I have no problem editing but my stupid tablet keeps creating duplicate posts and I can't delete them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart   The edit function has not been working for me for about a little over a week.  I haven't tried to use delete.

Now it is working since I switched to Firefox, I was able to use the edit feature to fix a deliberate typo on this entry.

So once again, I guess this platform doesn't like Safari or Google.  I use a MacBook laptop.

There are always new tech glitches you can count on here!

aroc3435

Washington, DC