Deferred interest/ with pay is a joke !

I just paid my handbag off in full because their billing is a joke , you need to let them know what portion go's to non promtional and how much go's to promotional payment , if you don't you get an interest charge , look your bill's over ! NEVER AGAIN !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Deferred interest/ with pay is a joke !

@boniboy15 wrote:

I just paid my handbag off in full because their billing is a joke , you need to let them know what portion go's to non promtional and how much go's to promotional payment , if you don't you get an interest charge , look your bill's over ! NEVER AGAIN !

@boniboy15 

Say what?

Respected Contributor

I don't know what you're talking about.

Honored Contributor

mostrecentcruise.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Apostrophe usage is still taught in grade school, right?

Esteemed Contributor

Never had an issue like that with easy pay and I use it.  I find it convenient and have never paid a penny of interest.

Respected Contributor

I think she is saying that she has multiple items on her monthly bill -- some on deferred payment and some on regular payment.  If she doesn'tt pay the entire amount off each month, she wants her money to to go to the deffered amount.  If they don't credit it to the deferred amount she'll get an interest payment as a result.  Seems like a reasonable thing.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

Apostrophe usage is still taught in grade school, right?

Based on the documents I just reviewed for someone at my office, I do wonder. I had to add an apostrophe to every contraction and remove them from words that did not need them.

That said, it's much harder for people who speak English as a second language. When I write documents for a global audience, I do not use contractions at all and only use apostrophes for a possessive.

Trusted Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I think she is saying that she has multiple items on her monthly bill -- some on deferred payment and some on regular payment.  If she doesn'tt pay the entire amount off each month, she wants her money to to go to the deffered amount.  If they don't credit it to the deferred amount she'll get an interest payment as a result.  Seems like a reasonable thing.

This must be a Q card thing, because I've never heard of this.  I don't have a Q card and this makes me glad I don't.

Respected Contributor

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's the way it works with all my credit cards that have a promotional rate.  Some of them I can choose to apply to the promotional rate along with the regular monthly payment.  On some the payment goes to the regular monthly payment and the promotional rate gets paid last.  Read the fine print.