Valued Contributor

Defective order--can't get through on the phone

[ Edited ]

I ordered a Homedeics UV phone santizer and it will not work.  It will charge, but absolutely will not turn on.  Can someone from customer service please make a note on my account so that I will get my original shipping back and not be charged the return shipping fee.  I have been told before that all I have to do is check the 'defective' option on the return slip and I will not be charged shipping but this DOES NOT ALWAYS HAPPEN, some of the people who process returns do not even bother to read the return slip.  Appreciate your help.  I tried to call several times over the past week and I cannot get through hence posting here. 

Homedics UV Clean Pop-up On the Go Phone Sanitizer Case Black
Honored Contributor

Re: Defective order--can't get through on the phone

@Tantallum    Its not necessary to talk to anyone.  They're swamped and working with a reduced staff.  Mark it defective, watch your account and make sure you're not charged return shipping.  If you are....then contact CS

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Tantallum 

I am sorry that your phone sanitizer is defective. I will mark the account for the return so you will not be charged for the prepaid label. Please do mark the reason for return as defective.

Beth QVC

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

thank you so much Beth!