Thank you so much for gifting the beautiful black hurricane holiday lights designed by Valerie Par Hill. They are stunning and blend perfectly with our holiday decor.

I wanted to let you know that the quality of the largest one pales in comparison to the other two. The glue has leaked through the bottom and appears in production, it has further spilled on the vessel itself. I’ve included photos of it for you to see.

No need to return - such a hassle And, I can disguise these imperfections on our mantle, but do think it’s worth alerting QVC since they tout the quality of their products. And, you need to get the quality you paid for.

Thanks again. It’s a stunning gift, and I hope they can amend in some way for you.

Merry Christmas,
Ian & Family

Sent from my iPhone

image0.jpeg
Honored Contributor

Re: Defective Merchandise

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the Forum @NeeWalter.

The Forum is not the best place for your comment since we're not sure anyone other than moderators read our comments.  

You can message Valerie on her Facebook page if you have an account to let her know.  Not that she can do anything about it, but alerting her to choosing better quality might help.

You also can go to Feedback at the bottom of the page to let QVC know; however, I can't promise anyone with influence will see it.  

You can also leave a Review.  Valerie said several times, she reads them.  

You can contact CS.  Possibly, they might give you a partial refund.  

I think your best bet is to return them marked defective.  It's one way for QVC buyers to find out how many customers are receiving defective products.    

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't going to post anything, but since you brought it up. I went to get my Glitter Globes  out. I've bought many the last 3 years. Well I've found that the liquid inside some has leaked into the battery compartment and rusted so now they won't work. 

I bought the gold Terrarium which almost cost 100.00 dollars. I was so excited waiting and waiting for it to come. I knew exactly where I was going to put it. When it came there were gobs of something in the gold paint. The one side wasn't glued so the top was lifting off. 

I look around my house and see so much QVC and all the money I've spent, I think I'm done.

Honored Contributor

I have found that the VPH items I have ordered are NOT the highest quality.

They are all made in China....I would NOT expect perfection on MASS produced items such as hers.