Honored Contributor

Aloha QVC social team,

Is there a way to default our account so that the payment option defaults to one-time payment instead of easy-pay?  Please advise.

Thanks!

SurferWife

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife 

I am sorry but at this time the defaul tis always set for easy pay. I will certainly pass on your suggestion as we know IT is always tinkering with the website!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

An option that comes to my mind is to allow an option similar to how we can set our default payment card, we can have an option to set easy-pay or one-time pay as our default payment option.  Just a thought...

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife 

That is a great suggestion as I know we have caused issues for a number of our customers. Will forward as promised...

Beth QVC

At this point in time the default easy-pay selection at checkout has not only not changed, it has gotten worse. I tried to change to single payment on a recent order and the order page kept insisting that I had to change my payment type to a credit card or Paypal. Of course I already had my credit card selected, but that didn't matter. I ended up having to place the order with easy-pay selected and then go back and edit the order to select single payment. Come on, QVC! A lot of us order a lot of stuff from you and we don't necessarily want 40 different easy-pay payments landing on our credit card account for months on end. Just let us make our own default payment selections in our account options. Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't want easy pay on my last 2 orders so I clicked on edit next to

easy pay and then clicked on single payment. Doesn't everyone have this option?

I would love an option in my account settings for One Payment.  It is so annoying to have to change from Easy Pay to One Payment every time.  Not everyone wants split payments.  It's like paying for a dead horse when those payments come due.  I just want to pay for it and be done.

Honored Contributor

@resort gal wrote:

I didn't want easy pay on my last 2 orders so I clicked on edit next to

easy pay and then clicked on single payment. Doesn't everyone have this option?

yes, i am sure we all have it.

i dont find it difficult to change, but i understand why some prefer to just have a one payment option as the MAIN option listed. i like how they have it set up on the HSN pages.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I thought things had changed and it was difficult to find the 1 payment option. I just tried it and all you have to do is click "Edit" and you are done.

If  1 Payment was the default and someone really needed Easy Pay and hit 1 Payment instead, there's nothing that can change that.

Either way is ok for me.