Honored Contributor

December Insider link doesn't work

I received an email with a link to the December Insider.  The link doesn't work.  Can you send it to me again?

Respected Contributor

Re: December Insider link doesn't work

@CalminHeart  I just tried mine, and it works fine.  I'm on a desktop using Explorer.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

I haven't gotten the link for 2 months and the last one (September) I got didn't work.  The new InsideQ is not a replacement for the Insider.  It is a very poor substitute and isn't worth my time.  This is a BIG mistake by the powers that be at the Q. 

Honored Contributor

i have the online magazine bookmarked from years ago. i click on it, go to archives, and then see the december 2017 edition. not sure if this will be the last one like this or not?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I did not get the December Insider email link, but received the Insider magazine for years. ?????  Is it possible to share the link?

Trusted Contributor

Oooops, I found the email in my trash...nevermind Smiley Surprised

QVC Customer Care

@CalminHeart wrote:

I received an email with a link to the December Insider.  The link doesn't work.  Can you send it to me again?

@CalminHeart  I'm sorry we are not able to have it sent again.  The magazine can now be viewed on QVC.com.  Use the search field and type "insideQ".   

Melvin, Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@CalminHeart  I'm sorry we are not able to have it sent again.  The magazine can now be viewed on QVC.com.  Use the search field and type "insideQ".   

Melvin, Customer Care

@Melvin-QVC

@CalminHeart

The December Insider magazine certainly isn't the same as the new InsideQ version. Why does QVC tell the customer that they are the same? They aren't the same and it's obvious. Where are the various articles from the Insider as they all haven't been moved over to the InsideQ page. 

Look at the difference:

Insider December 2017 - page view version

http://wcv2.com/publication/index.php?i=226253&m=&l=&p=1&pre=&ver=html5#{"issue_id":"450100","page":...}

InsideQ

http://www.qvc.com/content/insideq/insideq.html?redirectTerm=InsideQ

The only new thing I see on the InsideQ is that they have a grayed out area that has TSV presale access that won't start until November 19.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

Melvin, Customer Care

@Melvin-QVC

@CalminHeart

The December Insider magazine certainly isn't the same as the new InsideQ version. Why does QVC tell the customer that they are the same? They aren't the same and it's obvious. Where are the various articles from the Insider as they all haven't been moved over to the InsideQ page. 

Look at the difference:

Insider December 2017 - page view version

http://wcv2.com/publication/index.php?i=226253&m=&l=&p=1&pre=&ver=html5#{"issue_id":"450100","page":...}

InsideQ

http://www.qvc.com/content/insideq/insideq.html?redirectTerm=InsideQ

The only new thing I see on the InsideQ is that they have a grayed out area that has TSV presale access that won't start until November 19.

Thank you for the link.  It looks like another boring month.  

Honored Contributor

I do not understand the Insider was opened up to everyone but yet the link is not given out, I was sent the paper version, infant I got two copies of the Nov issue. Why is the information such a secret, it not like the plans to a military plane are part of the publication

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.