Frequent Contributor

Dear QVC: PLease get your act together!!!

Just received my Women with Control order for two pairs of pants in size medium. Because of the Q lacking any kind of quality control, one pair fits & the others are clearly a size larger than the size I ordered. (I actually held them up to each other to verify this.) CS advised me to send back the pair that doesn't fit, reorder & hope that the new ones fit. HOPE ISN"T A PLAN!!!! The rep also shared with me that she has the same problem buying Levis jeans. THESE ARE NOT LEVIS. They are garments that I ordered from your company using your sizing guidelines. This is why I purchase less from the Q. They are getting to sound like used car salesmen! I also HOPE that Renee Greenstein sees this and realizes that whoever is manufacturing her products cannot read English or a tape measurer either. It was my first purchase of WWC clothing and will be my last. I don't have time to work around other people's mistakes. Sorry for the vicious rant but I'm so over spending my money with people who don't give a flying fig if their customers are satisfied. From now on I'll just mail them a check & ask for nothing in return!
Respected Contributor

Re: Dear QVC: PLease get your act together!!!

[ Edited ]

Yes it's frustrating. I gave up buying clothes from Q a few years ago because things I ordered rarely matched the "click here" garment measurements.  And like you said, even two of the same size can be vastly different. 

Regular Contributor

Same thing happened to me with denim and co. Two pair, same size at leasr one and one half inch difference in waist band. Get tired of calling and arguing about the shipping costs. I just stopped ordering clothing. ll be  ships for free....

Frequent Contributor

Actually stopped ordering clothes from the Q some time ago because of the inconsistent sizing.

Thought that maybe things had changed.

Shame on me!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could someone please tell me how they really feel????   JK ladies.  This just cracked me up.   Clothes I have never ordered for this reason. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sharkb8  No, not shame on you - GOOD for you. Shame on the Q.

And no problems with their sizing regardless what brand or designer? Sizing is STILL a problem and I'm going to say worse than ever. 

When will I learn????  Actually I have learned too to stop buying clothing here, certainly not at all like I used to.  I don't much of anything here anymore.  It just isn't fun like it used to be.