Trusted Contributor

Dear Moderators-one day only question regarding WEN

[ Edited ]

During checkout it would not allow me to purchase the 2 different seasonals I wanted. It sent me to a page that said it could not be sent to my address.  I tried 2 other scents and was finally allowed to purchase those.  I did try several times after to see if it was a glitch, but no luck.  I was not allowed to buy my 1st choices.   Have never had trouble getting these sent to CA before.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dear Moderators-one day only question regarding WEN

There have been certain products that are troublesome for California customers to buy.  Usually, it's because the manufacturer hasn't submitted some required paperwork to some government agency.  There isn't much QVC can do about it.  It's not a glitch.  It's much less prevalent now than it was last summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

When I was in a restaurant while I was on vacation in Alburq. New Mexico I asked for a straw for my iced tea and was told they don't have any , any more, so, therefore, I couldn't get one. LOL They were being banned in New Mexico.

Went across the road and got a bottle of water and they had all kinds of straws. I grabbed 2 and put in purse. LOL

Nutty laws !

Respected Contributor

The anti straw laws are an attempt to eliminate excess plastic trash.  I don't really mind.  I guess I can do without a plastic straw for the greater good.  

We were in Fla. in May and we got paper straws sometimes.  I guess they are compostible.  

Honored Contributor

Since all the WEN formulas are currently being sold in California, I don’t see how their laws could be affecting this.

Honored Contributor

I was in Bed & Bath the other day and noticed they are now selling 'safe straws', think they were called 'composite straws' 3 bucks a bag think they were.