Respected Contributor

David's Recipes Ain't Working

David's recipes is not working -- no recipes are listed.... Did he go out of the cooking business???

Honored Contributor

Re: David's Recipes Ain't Working

@KatieB 

It must be a computer glitch, they were showing a couple of days ago, but not now for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB - When I search for David's Recipes, I only see a blank page with the header on it as well, so just confirming this isn't only affecting you...

QVC Customer Care

@KatieB wrote:

David's recipes is not working -- no recipes are listed.... Did he go out of the cooking business???

Hi @KatieB thank you for reporting this. I was unable to access them earlier also and have opened a service request. I'm confident that it will be resolved shortly. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

i cannot access them either. i can access everyone elses recipes by the name or the photo, but unable to access davids.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Kim has reported the issue to IT and they are working to resolve this.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

@Kim-QVC 

thank the IT department for getting this taken care of quickly!

it is up and working again. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

From this thread title, I thought the original post was going to be how the poster tried making the recipes and none of them were tasting/coming out the way they were supposed to!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

From this thread title, I thought the original post was going to be how the poster tried making the recipes and none of them were tasting/coming out the way they were supposed to!

@Pearlee  LOL,  Nope, just that his recipe page(s) on QVC ain't working...  I love the word ain't.....