Valued Contributor

David's Recipes Ain't Working

David's recipes is not working -- no recipes are listed.... Did he go out of the cooking business???

Honored Contributor

Re: David's Recipes Ain't Working

@KatieB 

It must be a computer glitch, they were showing a couple of days ago, but not now for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KatieB - When I search for David's Recipes, I only see a blank page with the header on it as well, so just confirming this isn't only affecting you...

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@KatieB wrote:

David's recipes is not working -- no recipes are listed.... Did he go out of the cooking business???

Hi @KatieB thank you for reporting this. I was unable to access them earlier also and have opened a service request. I'm confident that it will be resolved shortly. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

i cannot access them either. i can access everyone elses recipes by the name or the photo, but unable to access davids.

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Kim has reported the issue to IT and they are working to resolve this.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

@Kim-QVC 

thank the IT department for getting this taken care of quickly!

it is up and working again. Smiley Happy

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Honored Contributor

From this thread title, I thought the original post was going to be how the poster tried making the recipes and none of them were tasting/coming out the way they were supposed to!

Valued Contributor

@Pearley wrote:

From this thread title, I thought the original post was going to be how the poster tried making the recipes and none of them were tasting/coming out the way they were supposed to!

@Pearley  LOL,  Nope, just that his recipe page(s) on QVC ain't working...  I love the word ain't.....