Reply
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-04-2012

I purchased David's cookbook and during the on air presentation David said we would get a link and a code to a Facebook page with in 24 hours.  I did not get one.  Is there an issue?  

 

 

 

Super Contributor
Posts: 397
Registered: ‎07-15-2010

I never got the link either. Maybe because so many of us ordered the book it just slowed sending the link out.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,490
Registered: ‎06-24-2019

I got the link for it, it was in the email account I have on file with QVC.  I ordered the cookbook about 9 am on Sunday and by 8 am on Monday morning the link was in my email.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,530
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: David's Cookbook

[ Edited ]

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

I purchased David's cookbook and during the on air presentation David said we would get a link and a code to a Facebook page with in 24 hours.  I did not get one.  Is there an issue?  

 

 

 


@Redsoxmom1 

If the email on file is correct, be sure to also check your junk/spam

folders in case the email was incorrectly filtered. 

If you still are unable to locate the link please

email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com .

Hope that helps,

Susan

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,530
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

@plc123 wrote:

I never got the link either. Maybe because so many of us ordered the book it just slowed sending the link out.


@plc123 

 

If the email on file is correct, be sure to also check your junk/spam

folders in case the email was incorrectly filtered.  If you still are unable to locate the link please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com .

Hope that helps,

Susan

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,245
Registered: ‎03-16-2010
I receive emails from the q daily. I know the email is correct. I searched my junk & there is no link.
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,530
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

@Renata22 wrote:
I receive emails from the q daily. I know the email is correct. I searched my junk & there is no link.

@Renata22 Please email us, we can help.

Susan

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-04-2012

It is the correct email.  I did check my spam.  All other notices from QVC go to this email just fine.  It's truly upsetting to be sold an item by the host himself and offered this feature and then it did not happen.  

Super Contributor
Posts: 397
Registered: ‎07-15-2010

I get messages from QVC all the time so my e-mail is correct. I checked my junk amd spam and nothing was there.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,530
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

It is the correct email.  I did check my spam.  All other notices from QVC go to this email just fine.  It's truly upsetting to be sold an item by the host himself and offered this feature and then it did not happen.  


@Redsoxmom1 

 

If you still are unable to locate the link please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com .

Hope that helps,

Susan