Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

David's CookBook - email promised not delivered

What's the deal QVC.  When David's book debuted, part of the sales pitch was that in 24 hours after ordering we would receive and e-mail with a link to a private facebook group where recipes and chats and such would occur.  I've not received mine, and in reading many replies on David's facebook, lots of customers are stating they haven't either.  So, when are we going to get this e-mail?  Ignoring the situation isn't going to make people very happy.

Honored Contributor

Re: David's CookBook - email promised not delivered

I remember him saying there would be a follow-up email, but he also mentioned something about it might not be right away due to the thousands of orders. Not sure if it is QVC who sends the email or if it comes from the publishing house.

Very happy for him that he had so many orders. I may still purchase the cookbook. Just not into cooking that much these days, but would like to support him.

QVC Customer Care

@NanaFrost wrote:

What's the deal QVC.  When David's book debuted, part of the sales pitch was that in 24 hours after ordering we would receive and e-mail with a link to a private facebook group where recipes and chats and such would occur.  I've not received mine, and in reading many replies on David's facebook, lots of customers are stating they haven't either.  So, when are we going to get this e-mail?  Ignoring the situation isn't going to make people very happy.

@NanaFrost I am very sorry the email was not received, please email us the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help. 

Susan

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your quick response Susan.  I forwarded the QVC e-mailed receipt of my order