Esteemed Contributor

They should get there act together. Delivery problems.... website problems and now this. WOW! What is going on with you QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: Darn QVC...

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@avid shopper wrote:

this has been going on for a while but they won't simply tell us if it is a permanent feature or a glitch in the system.

I don't believe it's a glitch.  Other shopping channels have been doing this for quite some time.  It isn't fair or a sound business practice to deny a sale to someone who is ready, willing and able to purchase something immediately  just because someone has parked that item in their shopping cart.  I understand that shoppers sometimes need time to think about a purchase but that is what the Wish List is for.

@chrystaltree wrote:

@avid shopper wrote:

this has been going on for a while but they won't simply tell us if it is a permanent feature or a glitch in the system.

I don't believe it's a glitch.  Other shopping channels have been doing this for quite some time.  It isn't fair or a sound business practice to deny a sale to someone who is ready, willing and able to purchase something immediately  just because someone has parked that item in their shopping cart.  I understand that shoppers sometimes need time to think about a purchase but that is what the Wish List is for.

@chrystaltree 

You missed the point.

The point is that before, if you left items in your cart for over an hour, they were moved to your 'Save for Later' list, below the shopping cart.

Now, with the 'new' cart, the items do not go to your 'saved for later' list, they just disappear and you have to start all over to remember what you had in that list.

The 'new'  Wish list is terribly inefficient for many of us and I no longer use it and many others don't either.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

This website is driving me crazy.  Sometimes I put items in my cart, which move to saved  for later....sometimes the items in my cart just disappear & don’t move to save for later.  Sometimes I want to think about buying the item.  I do eventually order most of my saved for later items,

If it disapoears , Q just might lose a sale!  I guess they just don’t care about sales lol

Contributor

After an hour, the items in my cart should be moved to "Saved for Later", if not purchased.  They then become available for other shoppers.  But, when they are moved, I can still see them and think about a possible purchase.  The items are literally saved for later.  Tonight, I had something in my cart, got distracted, and didn't purchase within the hour.  When I went back to my cart, the item was gone, and it was not "Saved for Later".  I couldn't remember where I found the item, because I had been shopping in Primetime Specials, and Items Recently on Air, and several other places.  It took me too much time to find the item, so I just let it go.  Had it been in my Saved for Later cart, I would have purchased it.  QVC lost a sale tonight.