Regular Contributor

I saw the TSV 7/16, at midnight, and ordered 3.  I canceled one.  One was shipped on 7/17 and the other is still in the ordering process!!!!  I have called CS 2 times.  The first time they told me that it's still in the ordering process, and today they told me that it's all sold out, and I won't be getting it.  I was very upset because it is on Dysons website for $329. and was sold her for $199!!!!!  I have been a good customer here for many years, and was one of the first to order,,,,but I was passed over,,,,and treated like I am not a valuable customer!!!  Therefore, if I don't get it, I may cancel my account!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Respected Contributor

Re: DYSON AIR PURIFIER AND FAN

I ordered at midnight.  After weeks of saying it was in process, I gave up and canceled my order.

QVC Customer Care

@Flady1 

I am sorry for the delay with your Dyson Air Purifier and Fan. I do not know why the customer service representative told you that you were not getting this because all I see is it is delayed but still in process. We will reach out to the warehouse concerning this delay as this has affected many of those who ordered more than one. We thank you for your patience.

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Beth...but I don't understand, are there any?  I certainly do NOT want a return, if that's what QVC is waiting for!!  I have never had this happen to me, for the 25+ years that I've been shopping with QVC!!!   And now, it happens with the one item that I really need and want!!!!  All I can say is I'm going to be very unhappy if I don't receive it!!!

Regular Contributor

Hi Beth, so what's happening with my order?  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

I still haven't received it, and was told yesterday that they are sold out, but my order still says it's processing.  I've been thinking of writing to Mike George, President of QVC, if I don't get any satisfaction!!  I think that this kind of treatment of an excellent customer for 25+ years is unacceptable!!!  But, it looks like QVC might not care if they're going to loss a great customer!!

Esteemed Contributor

I returned mine so there has to be one in the warehouses. When I received it I wasn’t impressed for the price and the filters are far too expensive
Regular Contributor

it seems like no one wants to handle this problem!!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @Flady1 

Did you not receive the email we sent you Tuesday evening?

Barb

Customer Care