New Contributor

DOUBLE AND INVISIBLE CHARGES

Discovered that i have been doubled billed for one item and doubled billed for mystery items.  Finance says the billing is correct!!!  This amounts to over $100.00 in bogus charges.  Anybody else experiencing something like this??  NO MORE QVC FOR ME.

Honored Contributor

Re: DOUBLE AND INVISIBLE CHARGES

@Noley48    I feel you may be mistaken but you have the right to dispute charges with your cc company.  When you buy an item QVC does an authorization on your cc, as do most merchants.  It looks like a charge but isn't and falls off in a few days.  Your cc company can give you info about that. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my!

It the items are mysterious and the "double" charges are invisible, do they exist?  Were they received?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Noley48 wrote:

Discovered that i have been doubled billed for one item and doubled billed for mystery items.  Finance says the billing is correct!!!  This amounts to over $100.00 in bogus charges.  Anybody else experiencing something like this??  NO MORE QVC FOR ME.

@Noley48  May I suggest a call to your credit card company where a customer service agent can more fully explain and you can ask questions until it's clear.  You mentioned 2 different issues, double billing and double billing for mystery items. Authorizations are nothing more than a hold for the amount of your purchase until the charge matches up. 

It's a way for the credit card company to insure funds are available when the charge posts. They are not billed and if you cancel the purchase they fall off.  This is a question for your credit card company and not QVC.  Please call them.

New Contributor

These were charged on pay pal and pay agreed theby paid charges because QVC sent them.  Pay Pal statement clearly shows double charges one day apart

Honored Contributor

@Noley48   I keep receipts for all purchases and the receipt is matched up...to the penny...the charge on my monthly credit card bill.  If there is any discrepency, someone gets a call.  

Are you sure they are not easy pay charges, sometimes you could get billed 2x in one month.

I would not rest until I know exactly what I purchased and received.  

Contributor

I just got charged again for an easy pay order place on June 10.  Customer Service swears in didn't happen.  My bank records prove otherwise.  I have one more order I'm waiting on, and them I'm done.  I will not order from the Q again.  This year has been horrble with things arriving broken, and other problems.  I can shop elsewhere!

Trusted Contributor

That's why I do not deal with 'easy pay' or 'auto delivery.'