Contributor

DONE with QVC' and their lack of CS

Just paid off all my easy pay orders and I'm so gone.  No way to get them on the phone unless you have a spare hour and no way to email them.  On their pages it says "we're here for you".  What a joke and a big lie.  Other companies have handled the epidemic so why can't QVC. They were supposed to refund me $6.95 but charged me instead so now they owe me $13.90.

Occasional Contributor

Re: DONE with QVC' and their lack of CS

I agree.  No more orders since the order I placed 2 weeks ago is in process with no notification of when it will be shipped or ability to cancel.  I thought the pandemic was their chance to shine.  Couldn't customer service work remotely?

New Contributor

Me, too! Can't get a refund on a return mailed on May 11, even with tracking! I'm done with QVC.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered anything from QVC since mid April mainly because everything in my "wish list" is still too expensive.  In the meantime I have ordered from HSN, Macy's and Amazon with no problems.  I realize that the people who post here are only a small fraction of those who order from QVC but it is certainly further discouragement to order to hear of all the problems.

Esteemed Contributor

@twoflaglady - I recommend reaching out to the moderators of this forum via email for assistance; it has never taken them longer than two hours to get back to me, and they are always very helpful: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Esteemed Contributor

i must be one of the lucky ones....i called CS yesterday....for the first time in years...got through to a customer rep in less than five minutes...and refund request was processed in no time!  received an email this morning confirming refund....

Valued Contributor

I agree! I've order from JC Penney, Old Navy & Amazon all with free shipping & extended returns. You can even print a return label & ship back free from most! Let's not forget Kohl's! 180 day return policy!!!! I sent four items back for an exchange, one as defective. 2 1/2 weeks ago they had my size. Now they seem to be ignoring that these were all received after their 90 day return policy went into effect. I'm not happy. I will think long & hard before dealing with QVC again! I love Hsn returns process. They ship the new size/color out immediately so you are sure to get what you want. You have 15 days to get the item mailed out. They ship very fast too!

Valued Contributor

I found out that you have to type in the email address or copy & paste it when sending an email. If you click on the email link here on their own website it takes you to your credit card! But, if you copy & send a message they do get back to you quickly. This website & their whole order & return or cancel process is a mess! 

Respected Contributor

You can reach CS easliy by email @ 

Social.Team@qvc.com

They responded immediately and handled my probem

@twoflaglady wrote:

Just paid off all my easy pay orders and I'm so gone.  No way to get them on the phone unless you have a spare hour and no way to email them.  On their pages it says "we're here for you".  What a joke and a big lie.  Other companies have handled the epidemic so why can't QVC. They were supposed to refund me $6.95 but charged me instead so now they owe me $13.90.

Honored Contributor

@DAD- Thanks for the information about Kohl's return time limit.  They never used to have one and it never occurred to me to see if that had changed.

I just looked on their website and they're saying that, because stores are currently closed (in many places), you have until 30 days after they reopen to return anything (other than electronics).  I have some things I bought for my DH that didn't suit and they've been sitting there since the stores closed.

Good to know!