Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure it is frustrating not being able to get in touch with customer service.  The Q may have their internal issues, but slow shipping in many cases is due to the stressed and overburdened delivery carriers including post offices where packages can sit for days before delivery. If you need something quickly online is not the way to go during these times.

Contributor

Please don't put people down with comments like "another newbie," and the like.  Such comments are not kind, and certainly reveal more about you than most of us need to know.  

Honored Contributor

Re: DONE WITH QVC

[ Edited ]

@saltysails wrote:

If QVC is open for business, customer service should be a priority.  The OP is correct that QVC has hit bottom on their customer service and they are blaming Covid for it.  They are more than happy to take our money, so I agree that they should also have customer service available for those that need to speak to someone about those orders. 

I absolutely agree, but would point out that QVC isn't the only entity happily continuing to sell but providing woeful customer service, in some instances.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

@Mj12 you must be a miracle worker because I have emailed every department in this SORRY company and its been over 3 days.  So just say you're special

Honored Contributor

Deer Eating Popcorn GIFs | Tenor

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Yet another newbie with issues. Have your tried to solve them before ranting. 

The OP has been here since 2012; hardly a "newbie."   And what if she does have issues?   Isn't this the Customer Care board?  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Deer Eating Popcorn GIFs | Tenor

Blessed by the presence of the historic and important POPCORN DEER!
Greetings, Sweet Ruminant!

You have been SORELY MISSED!

Hoping you are well and safe!

Respected Contributor

Did QVC switch to a different shipper or something?  If so, they made a huge mistake and need to get out of that contract.  HSN still has pretty decent quick shipping so for a sister-company to be good and the other not, something's amiss.

I have been waiting for exchanges since June.  I'm waiting for things I ordered in early July.  My credit card is all screwed up and even my QVC Account and Order Status shows incorrect information.  Order Status showed a package was delivered on 7/17.  QVC said the item was not delivered.  So why is the online info incorrect???  I've gotten emails stating I have received $0.00 on my returns.  Everything is a mess and they truly need to look into this and fix it.

I refuse to buy one more item from QVC until things are straightened out with my credit card and they can get their orders fulfilled in a timely manner.  My life will go on without QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

QVC has excellent cs if you email the mods.  Social.Team@qvc.com

I had 1 issue on Friday, I emailed and literally 4 minutes later received a reply and resolution.

PS - OP registered 8 years ago - not a newbie, just doesn't post much.

I agree they are fantastic. I have emailed them a few times and always get a response within minutes. They are the best, so before complaining email the team you will be pleasantly surprised. 

Esteemed Contributor

It is not just QVC.  I spend hours on the phone trying to reach just about everybody.  I am a problem solver.  I never give up.  But half a day is just too much to make things right... all the things that are going wrong these days.