New Contributor

The COVID virus has caused so many retailers to have to shut down.  Those that didn't have lost so much revenue.  You would think QVC would step up, instead they are blaming COVID for the lack of staff and shipping orders or process refunds in a timely manner.  I have been a loyal customer for many years and made many purchases, but, I'm done with QVC now.  If you can't process orders in a timely manner or process refunds in a timely manner, then QVC should shut down also.

Honored Contributor

Yet another newbie with issues. Have your tried to solve them before ranting. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

If QVC is open for business, customer service should be a priority.  The OP is correct that QVC has hit bottom on their customer service and they are blaming Covid for it.  They are more than happy to take our money, so I agree that they should also have customer service available for those that need to speak to someone about those orders. 

Esteemed Contributor

HSN still gives good CS .  I Have switch to them more, better choice of products that I use.

Honored Contributor

QVC has excellent cs if you email the mods.  Social.Team@qvc.com

I had 1 issue on Friday, I emailed and literally 4 minutes later received a reply and resolution.

PS - OP registered 8 years ago - not a newbie, just doesn't post much.

Honored Contributor

@Disgusted with HP 

Just wondering...do you work outside the home?

Our company and most I know have and are still going through drastic changes due to Covid related regulations.

NYS is relentless in the rules and requirments which cause quite a hardship on our company and US as employees.

It is the way of it now....we have no choice or could face fines.  Our staff had to be reduced, hours changed etc etc. We can't work remotely and our productivity has suffered.

How do you suppose a massive warehouse can be compliant and not have delays?

UPS & USPS are responsible for most of my delays, loss of pkgs etc.  Q handed it over, shipper had/has problems.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

The problem is with QVC customer service.  There is none by phone right now.  I know, I have tried.  Many people would not know about QVC boards and getting in touch with the social team. 

Honored Contributor

SO you're Disgusted with HP and Done with QVC?  Sounds like you're shopping in the wrong place.  What's your point in coming here to tell us?  Just take your business elsewhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

No they don't. I received a letter yesterday regarding an order placed in March & returned in May. I was well within my 90 extended returns. They sent my orders back to me & I received a letter stating I had not returned my items within 30 days. Now in July after the social team ordered my correct size I sent a pair of pants back. Sizing issues in the same pants. Now they are sending my original return from March back to me. There simply is no excuse for this kind of service. By the time I getan order for summer if I have to exchange it I won't need it!!! This is from March not a new problem so no need for ""snarky"" remarks. Some people here are just plain mean spirited!

Valued Contributor

Sounds like you need a nap.