DON"T SHIP REPLACEMENTS, JUST CANCEL

[ Edited ]

Now it's 24 hours till Christmas Eve and I am 8 presents short.   And not physically able to replace them.

I am disabled to start with so shopping can be difficult at this time of year,   So when I saw the same thing on QVC  that I was planning on buying for all the boys, even though the price was sightly higher,  I ordered them so I wouldn't have to deal with the stores. 

What was shown on the TV and on-line is not what was shipped.  Since the replacement product is now on-line. I believe this was a total mess up by  someone and they tried to hide it or they had the attitude what differance does it make.

Picture on-line at the time matched what was being sold.  I even took a screen print to make sure.  Now it's no where on their site.

Other sites that had it last week  are now out of stock.  Refunds won't cut it. IT JUST TOO LATE!   If you mess up, fess up !!

Frequent Contributor

Re: DON"T SHIP REPLACEMENTS, JUST CANCEL

I am so sorry you have to go throuh this!  What were your trying to buy?

Honored Contributor

@Just another Nobody.  I don't want to be unsympathetic but when you wait to the last minute to shop, you don't give yourself or the merchant any "wiggle room" to fix problens.  Maybe some gift cards would fix the problem?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe if you take a screenshot of the item you intended to gift & put the screenshot in a box with a note that it is on its way .... 😍

Trusted Contributor

That's horrible.  QVC is a good company, I got ten dollars on one order for gormet salt that won't make it.  I hope you get resolution.

Respected Contributor

@Just another Nobody

Your name speaks volumes.....it makes me sad.  No one is a nobody.....each of us is a some body !

Welcome to the forum !  The poster who suggested a screenshot has the right idea to get you from behind the eight ball this holiday !   It should work !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry this has happened to you.  It is not your fault!  No matter when you order, a promise is a promise.  Your word is your bond, as they say.  Consider buying gifts from merchants (big box stores, Amazon, etc.) who realize their reputation is their biggest asset, who deliver their promises.  You might want to give a little IOU to those you want to gift.  Welcome to the boards here, and don’t let this shameful experience ruin your Christmas.  Merry Christmas, wishing you better days ahead.

Respected Contributor

Here we go again.  Another new member with a complaining post designed to cause dessension.  Excuse me if I am skeptical.