Valued Contributor

DID THE HOSTS DO AWAY WITH THEIR FACEBOOK POSTS?

Anybody else notice that when you click on the Host page, where they have a photo of each individual host, and click on their facebook page, every single post of that host is GONE!   Is it just me (maybe they banned me but I wouldn't know why) just curious.

Feedback is welcome

Respected Contributor

Re: DID THE HOSTS DO AWAY WITH THEIR FACEBOOK POSTS?

[ Edited ]

@tropics 21 - Can you provide more details about this? I just checked the Facebook links for three of the hosts on the page and reached their Facebook pages and posts without any issues...

ETA: I checked the links for Antonella, Carolyn, and David since I know all are active on Facebook and would have recent posts.

Trusted Contributor

Something seems to be wrong with some of them. I don't see any posts on Jane Treacy or Pat James Dementri's Facebook pages but I do see posts for Mary Beth Roe and David Venable. Didn't look at any others. 

Respected Contributor

I'm guessing the issue might be tied to not having recent posts available. When I checked Jane Treacy's page, I also did not see any posts even when going directly to Facebook rather than using the link from the Q's hosts page. But in checking the pages of Jill, Katie, Mary, and Stacey, who post often on Facebook, everything came up just fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I never go from the QVC Hosts page on their website to get to their individual FB pages.  I go directly to FB.  Jane Treacy, for instance, posts quite a lot.  I just checked --  she and Carolyn Gracie posted 2 days ago, Wednesday.  Shawn, Mary Beth Roe, and Jayne Brown all posted as recently as yesterday.

Perhaps that link from the website to FB isn't working correctly.

Valued Contributor

Read all the posts.  Nope, I click on a host, click their facebook button and none of the host's recent posts are posted.  I than did what another poster suggested and go to regular facebook page and type in their names and it is the same as the qvc host facebook page.  What am I doing wrong?  BTW their instagram if they have it on the qvc page does work

Respected Contributor

@tropics 21 - This may be a silly question, but did you try clicking the "Posts" link on the left side of the Facebook page when it loaded?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I go directly to FB and type in a host name, I then have to click on the host's actual page.  Otherwise what shows under that are posts that say something like People Are Saying and it's posts from people that mention the particular host you are looking for.   

ETA:  I just experienced what the OP is talking about.  I went to Ali Carr's FB page and there are no posts at all.  If I click photos a bunch of photos show up. But if you click posts, nothing shows up.  It's like the posts won't load.  But I checked other host pages and they were fine. 

Honored Contributor

@carrie ann wrote:

Something seems to be wrong with some of them. I don't see any posts on Jane Treacy or Pat James Dementri's Facebook pages but I do see posts for Mary Beth Roe and David Venable. Didn't look at any others. 

not sure why some of you are not seeing posts.

pat james dementri posted today about her daughters birthday.

jane treacy posted today about her daughter being in disneyworld.

"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Esteemed Contributor

@LipstickDiva   I just went to Ali Carr’s FB page and everything is there, all her posts, including recent ones.