Honored Contributor

Re: Cutting up my Q CARD...I'm done

[ Edited ]

@jerzeeeee 

As a new member, I'm sorry you have to experience condescending comments from a few other members, but it's common here.  Not surprising new members don't return.  

I do agree with you about double shipping.  Your  complaint here is not all that uncommon. 

If both were placed in one box that is weighed and sized using the discounted contracts QVC has with UPS and USPS, more than likely shipping would be less.   It generally costs more to ship 2 separate boxes than one box even though that box might weigh a little more.  In your case, one additional "small" light in one box would not add very much weight.  

It's also more operational time and cost efficient.  It takes less time and cost to ship two of the same items in one box than in two separate boxes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@jerzeeeee wrote:

Yup...done.

Last time

they gave me my missing credit right away...( After my post)

so I gave rhem another chance.

This time...Im just over it.

That would be the day a department store or online store charged you shipping and then said " oops...need another box so we will charge double shipping!!'

And believe me...another box was NOT needed.

@jerzeeeee - Look back at your April post again.  You posted about the credit on 04/18.

Cindy (moderator) replied to you that a CS rep had applied your credit on 04/15 - 3 days before your post.

You said then that it was your fault for not paying attention to the terms of the $60 credit and complained that you were being FORCED (your emphasis) to make another purchase.

Now you admit that it's your fault that you didn't pay attention to the shipping on your recent orders.  And QVC did not say "oops...need another box".  The shipping is per item, which is clearly stated, had you bothered to review your orders.

I think you're correct - shopping with QVC is not right for you, but neither of these situations was QVC's fault.  By your own admission.

Good luck in the future with finding something that suits you better.

@Venezia  

I don’t understand what her past post has to do with shipping. Obviously, she had an issue with a credit as well. So, now she doesn’t get to complain about shipping? Sometimes people just want to vent. They don’t need you to do anything except listen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@jerzeeeee wrote:

I ordered 2 small lights...I normally get all my orders in one box.

Bad enough the shipping is so expensive....they actually shipped both lights seperately and charged me double shipping!!

I paid in shipping 1/2 the cost of a light!!

RIDICULOUS

I am so so done with QVC...I have had it.

Card is disposed of...paid in full...done.

I'm not sure I understand your point. 

You ordered 2 items and expected to be charged only one shipping fee?  It doesn't work that way.  LOL

@Bri369 Why the LOL after every post? I don't see anything funny. 

Super Contributor

@Venezia, customer service told me it was a computer glitch and assured me IT was working on it.  Didn't help in trying to order.

Honored Contributor

I do not understand that stuff about cutting up the card. Just don't use it.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I buy less and less. 

Expensive items that can be googled and like items can be bought elsewhere for much less.

Presentations too long or without useful information. 

And shipping should be free everyday or atleast follow Zulily and have a shopping basket approach.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I am cutting the card too! I  Don't need anything, it's an addiction, and I have too much STUFF- Yay! 👍🏼😎💪🏽👏🏼💝

A lot of people are having this addiction.  Some are so afraid they will have problems getting their fix so much so that they come in and lambast anyone who has a complaint about QVC.  It can be addictive to sit at home all day and order things then come here and talk day after day, after day, after day.

More power to you @Skyegirl21 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

eons ago

the card came in mail 

i put it away

haven't seen it since

if i want to do this dramatic exit........ i'd have to hunt the card down

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Regular Contributor

@jerzeeeee I just cut mine up also. If I want something I will use my debit card!
Respected Contributor

It's not just the cost of shipping an item it's shipping and handling. QVC has to pay people in the warehouse to handle and box the items if they are coming from QVC. They also have to pay for those emloyees who have to handle and restock the returns and I am sure the S&H has to figure in returns that have to be trashed.  

It seems like they have free shipping periodically. If i see something that I want but don't need right away and that is almost everything that I buy from QVC, i put the item in my wish list cart and wait for the free shipping day. Life is too short to get so worked up over a shipping charge.