Contributor

Customer service help please

I ordered an item( Jimmy the baker crumb cakes) on the 14 th and cancelled minutes later . I received the email that it was cancelled and my account would not be charged. It even reflects that it was cancelled on my account status. Yet, after looking at my checking account I was indeed charged for it. I sent an email to customer service with no reply. This isn't right and I need my checking account credited asap please. Thanks in advance for your help.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Customer service help please

@Ilene123 wrote:
I ordered an item( Jimmy the baker crumb cakes) on the 14 th and cancelled minutes later . I received the email that it was cancelled and my account would not be charged. It even reflects that it was cancelled on my account status. Yet, after looking at my checking account I was indeed charged for it. I sent an email to customer service with no reply. This isn't right and I need my checking account credited asap please. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @Ilene123  thank you for posting in our Customer Care forum this AM.I was able to check on this order and I do see that it did cancel successfully. What you see is an authorization on the credit card and it will drop off. Each bank has their own rules as to how long they hold authorizations, please contact them to determine when it will return to the account. ~Kim

Contributor

Re: Customer service help please

Thanks for your help