QVC Customer Care

Hi @FuzzyFace I am so sorry I am not seeing any information on your account about the bracelets being returned, however I do see 2 gold bracelets being purchased. Could you please send the Order Numbers for the bracelets and let us know if they are being returned. We will do a little research for you. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm not understanding why the OP just didn't print out the paperwork on her computer and enclose it with the return.  Call me "confused".

Honored Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

I've never had a return refused.  It sounds like you didn't include the return paperwork and original packaging.  

In my case the paperwork was included ( the invoice was for the item I ordered ) with an explanation , and my instructions. I used the label. You can do everything right an still get attitude from .CS. I was disappointed in .QVC. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

@GCR18wrote:

I've never had a return refused.  It sounds like you didn't include the return paperwork and original packaging.  

In my case the paperwork was included ( the invoice was for the item I ordered ) with an explanation , and my instructions. I used the label. You can do everything right an still get attitude from .CS. I was disappointed in .QVC. 

What was the reason given when they sent your return back to you?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

@QVCkitty1wrote:

@GCR18wrote:

What was the reason given when they sent your return back to you?

@GCR18, I was sent the wrong item, and was told it would be exchanged for the correct one. It was treated as a return, and the reason given was that the necklace .I ordered was not available, which wasn't true.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

While some have had good experiences with customer service with the Q, lately I find their service to be sub-par. Reps seem to lack basic people skills and are just not helpful at all. Thankfully, I rarely have to reach out to them.

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFacewrote:

shaggy girl, no you're not brain dead. I did jump through a lot of hoops--which I didn't mention because I didn't want to post a 20 page message.

And I did NOT get a letter from QVC--I was sent a check list of possible reasons why QVC declined issuing a credit because, when it comes down to brass tacks, they couldn't find the records. I suspect they didn't try very hard, even though in my FIRST letter, I sent them copies of ALL the paperwork associated with these bracelets. If I could find  the records, why couldn't they?

@FuzzyFace.   If you could find the records, why didn't you do it to begin with?  Why should QVC have to search for that which you should have included?  Then you have the nerve to write a snarky letter?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Customer "Service"

[ Edited ]

@FuzzyFacewrote:

shaggy girl, no you're not brain dead. I did jump through a lot of hoops--which I didn't mention because I didn't want to post a 20 page message.

And I did NOT get a letter from QVC--I was sent a check list of possible reasons why QVC declined issuing a credit because, when it comes down to brass tacks, they couldn't find the records. I suspect they didn't try very hard, even though in my FIRST letter, I sent them copies of ALL the paperwork associated with these bracelets. If I could find  the records, why couldn't they?

OKAY I STAND CORRECTED. Still can't follow your story but that's neither here nor there, not at all important. Bottom line, hope you get whatever your problem is resolved to your satisfaction.

Trusted Contributor

Kachinka--

After I received the checklist, I made copies of the records of my purchases and sent them along with a polite but somewhat sarcastic letter to QVC.

If I can find the records, why can't QVC? it took about 5 minutes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer "Service"

[ Edited ]

@FuzzyFacewrote:

But in your OP, you stated you did not.