Contributor
Accepted Solution

Customer care help with exchange

I would like to know qvc always says free exchange. I purchased a dress and it is a bit short. I would like to exchange for same size but in misses verses petite.

Stock says it's in back order. How can this exchange happen. It is also more expensive now verses a week ago.

please advise how to get this accomplished.

Thanks you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Customer care help with exchange

@debsters Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com with the order # and what you would like to do.  They will take care of you.

Honored Contributor

@debsters   Even though the price may have gone up, when you do an exchange for a diff color or size, you will not pay the extra dollars for your exchange nor will you need to pay s/h again.

Package up your item, mark EXCHANGE on your slip back. you must use their pre-paid return label. When I do an exchange I also include a bigger note that indicates "exchange", and note the new color and/or size so they know what to do for you and your order.

If what you now want/need is indeed in stock you will get a pre-empted email that they received your item, and will note your newly exchanged item will soon be on the way.

Hope this helps. I also usually will do a live chat with a CS to let them know and to please make a note in your account on the item you're returning for exchange.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @debsters the price should not matter if it is an exchange. If it is a different item number it may. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we will look into this for you.

Contributor

Wow thank you so much for your step by step.

Contributor

Alice I have a follow up on one other concern

the size I need is on back order how will this affect a even exchange?

Contributor

😊 Thank you!