Respected Contributor
I tried to order an item in Jennifer's show that just ended. It offered A288424 with buy more save four dollars. I was going to order 4 of them but it would not give me the discount online. I called customer service and she said that doesn't show on her screen. I still have my screen up and it still shows $4 off each additional item. Why are you advertising a discount that I cannot get? If that happens in a brick and mortar, they sell it at the price they show and THEN they remove the faulty advertisement. I am wondering how many more items are that way and what is the matter with the QVC system. There are also several online videos that are not working either. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Respected Contributor

Re: Customer care help please

@cody2 I think I would post on their Facebook page, or msg from there. They likely won't give an answer here. 

Honored Contributor

@cody2 - Notify the moderators ( example @Beth-QVC ) or email them at QVCSocialteam@QVC.com.

I'd also take a screen print or paper print of the item. It shows the $4 off when I view it, too, but doesn't deduct it before checkout.

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@cody2 I think I would post on their Facebook page, or msg from there. They likely won't give an answer here. 

@TX-starlight. Ofccourse they'll respond to the poster here.  Why wouldn't they?  They rectify hairier situations than this a dozen times a day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies for your help and suggestions. I never really complain about QVC as I have shopped with them since the beginning and usually have had no reason to complain. But things sure seem to be getting sloppy around here lately. I will add that it is taking forever for items to ship these days too. So now I am officially a complainer. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cody2- Did you get the issue resolved?  And no one minds, when it's clearly a fair complaint!  If it shows a "buy more, save more", the customer should get that discount.

It's crazy that a CS rep said she couldn't see that information that we both could.

(BTW:  I see that's gone now.  I wonder if someone who maintains the online system forgot to remove it from a previous promotion or whether it was just a one-day only offer?  That's why I suggested taking a screenprint.)

Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
Thank you ladies for your help and suggestions. I never really complain about QVC as I have shopped with them since the beginning and usually have had no reason to complain. But things sure seem to be getting sloppy around here lately. I will add that it is taking forever for items to ship these days too. So now I am officially a complainer. Smiley Happy

Hey, @cody2!   My gosh, how I've missed you!   Sorry to butt in on your thread, but I had to send you a "welcome" shout-out and tell you that your voice is missed and so valuable!    I think of you so often.    I hope you and yours are well, and I send my love to you across the cybermiles.❤️   And, listen, no one would label you a complainer.    You have a valid concern, as do many QVC customers these days.   Sad to say, the QVC of the "good ol days" is a mere shadow of itself, and the quality, value and convenience for the most part are a faint memory.

The QVC Social Team is extremely helpful, though, and they're the bright spot in customer service and support.    If you didn't already do so, try an email to them as @Venezia suggested.    They have a lot of responsibilities other than watching the Community so they don't always see the threads, but once they get word of a problem they've been known to work miracles! 

Take care, @cody2. (((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

@cody2 wrote:
I tried to order an item in Jennifer's show that just ended. It offered A288424 with buy more save four dollars. I was going to order 4 of them but it would not give me the discount online. I called customer service and she said that doesn't show on her screen. I still have my screen up and it still shows $4 off each additional item. Why are you advertising a discount that I cannot get? If that happens in a brick and mortar, they sell it at the price they show and THEN they remove the faulty advertisement. I am wondering how many more items are that way and what is the matter with the QVC system. There are also several online videos that are not working either. Thanks for any help you can offer.

@cody2 I apologize for any inconvenience.  Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll be happy to assist.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo. Hi there my friend. It is so nice to connect with you again! I lost my husband of 39 years last October. It was sudden and unexpected so I have spent the past 8 months trying to figure out how my existence without him is going to look. He was a man who got up every morning making the choice that THAT day was going to be a good one, and he was mostly successful with his positive outlook on life. I won't go on except to say that I still can't quite grasp the fact that there are so many "never again" things that pop up every day. The biggest, of course, is that I will never see him on this earth again. On a more positive note I am grateful to have supportive children,grandchildren and friends that spend a lot of time with me and that helps fill my days. But nothing can fill the nights. I hope that you are doing well and that the pain in your life has lessened. It is a hard road, isn't it. Huge hugs to you doo. You are one of the good guys too. You light up this board with your thoughtful kindness and I thank you for your support.
Respected Contributor

@Venezia. I just saw the reply from melvin this morning and I have already found a comparable item to the ones I wanted to order from here at Amazon so I ordered from there. Like I mentioned before, I was just frustrated with the fact that Customer service was not able to offer me any assistance with my problem. I haven't experienced that or the slow, slow shipping of orders in the past. Thank you again for the help that you offered. Smiley Happy