Respected Contributor

Re: Customer care help please

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@cody2 wrote:
I tried to order an item in Jennifer's show that just ended. It offered A288424 with buy more save four dollars. I was going to order 4 of them but it would not give me the discount online. I called customer service and she said that doesn't show on her screen. I still have my screen up and it still shows $4 off each additional item. Why are you advertising a discount that I cannot get? If that happens in a brick and mortar, they sell it at the price they show and THEN they remove the faulty advertisement. I am wondering how many more items are that way and what is the matter with the QVC system. There are also several online videos that are not working either. Thanks for any help you can offer.

@cody2 I apologize for any inconvenience.  Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll be happy to assist.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Thank you for you offer of assistance. I already ordered a comparable item from another source but I do appreciate you attention to my problem.
Respected Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@cody2 I think I would post on their Facebook page, or msg from there. They likely won't give an answer here. 

Thank you for your reply @TX-starlight. I did receive an offer of assistance from Melvin. I appreciate you effort to help. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
@dooBdoo. Hi there my friend. It is so nice to connect with you again! I lost my husband of 39 years last October. It was sudden and unexpected so I have spent the past 8 months trying to figure out how my existence without him is going to look. He was a man who got up every morning making the choice that THAT day was going to be a good one, and he was mostly successful with his positive outlook on life. I won't go on except to say that I still can't quite grasp the fact that there are so many "never again" things that pop up every day. The biggest, of course, is that I will never see him on this earth again. On a more positive note I am grateful to have supportive children,grandchildren and friends that spend a lot of time with me and that helps fill my days. But nothing can fill the nights. I hope that you are doing well and that the pain in your life has lessened. It is a hard road, isn't it. Huge hugs to you doo. You are one of the good guys too. You light up this board with your thoughtful kindness and I thank you for your support.

Oh, dear.   I'm so sorry, @cody2.   You know that I have similar experience as yours, and so many of my beloveds have moved on from this earth and I feel the grief every day.    Yet even when I can empathize, each experience is personal and slightly different, and I only can imagine your daily journey.   Your awareness and expression of gratitude is so characteristic of you, and I admire you so very much.   I always have admired you.   I hope it offers you a modicum of solace to know you're not alone and you can reach out to posters here on the forums -- there are some wonderfully compassionate and supportive people here, with hearts as big as the sky.   Thanks for the kind words, my friend.  I feel the same way about you.   (((gentle hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova